Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nozoki Ana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Before you get all giddy with glee, no, this isn't a release.

For all of you TL;DR people our there, PROzess is quitting the scanlation business, he got flamed on mangafox, and bashed on an /a/ board somewhere. Those 2 events, adding to all the shit that we scanlators have to put up with pushed him over the edge I guess. A lot more happened, and I don't have enough time to go lurk and find all the details.

If you haven't heard already, the staff here at XScansX are currently debating whether or not to drop the series.
We have NOT made the decision to drop the series, despite what Tran Linh has posted on mangafox.
The current situation is: we force Tran to translate it, or we wait until someone else is willing to help us out with translations. The former option probably won't turn out too well, reluctant workers aren't fast workers.
As always, we're recruiting staff. This includes Translators. Derp.

PROzess had to put up with quite a bit of shit. Hopefully it's not too much to ask that you don't flame us as well. It'd make the manga look pretty bad if 2 big groups drop the same manga, even after they were going to do a joint on it.
The fact that it caused one group to just about completely shut down is making Nozoki's future seem pretty bleak to tell the truth.

Btw, guys on /a/(4chan or not), leave Ore no Imouto out of this. Razz
Back to top Go down
leonardotorres
well, at least it's better than meh
leonardotorres

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:07 pm

just hope you guys continue with nozoki´s scanlation cause it is ag reat series no doubt, so once again please for the fans .
Back to top Go down
Suzuku
Meh...
Meh...

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm

I just don't understand why he cares what leechers, or at the very least the crappy community on MF, thinks. MF is not at all a representation of the overall community that uses and appreaciates your work, on the contrary, it's a hivemind of the worst leechers and newfags in the community.

That said, you're being too quick to past off the blame on something else when you say "Nozoki Ana caused this". My intention is not to offend PROzess by saying this at all and I really do appreciate his work and all he's given to the community, especially Nozoki Ana, but I just have to say that he brought the hate on himself by acting the way he did; initiating a "scan war" with you guys for no real reason other than a simple misunderstanding and then going on about how great he and his team are while criticizing other groups' work, while saying he'd get back at you for "stealing" a project. Even then, he only got bashed by a couple newfags and /a/nons who are probably samefagging. Nozoki Ana didn't cause this, PROzess criticizing other scanlators' works and then being buttmad when other people criticized him lead to this. If he had just picked up Nozoki Ana without all the boasting and what not, like you guys did, this would not have happened. Hell, even though he did this should not have happened, it just seems like he's being over-emotional about 4-5 fags talking shit about him. Every single thing that's happened during this "incident" has been blown way out of proportion by PROzess.

Meh, anyway, I hope you guys continue with this and come to enjoy it eventually.

Last edited by Suzuku on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aermorphs
Meh...
Meh...

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:26 pm

The internet is spiteful, losers at life rarely choose to uphold netiquette since being an asshole has no repercussions. Almost every anon/leecher/underageb& feels entitled to every manga / anime series in English.

Perhaps in an ideal world, scanlators should be entitled to praise. But the majority stay silent and the vocal ones will always be quick to point out this is borderline illegal activity and there will be many to replace you when you're gone. If you feel offended by the flame and vitriol from 4chan (no doubt they are people you should listen to), it is better for your own sanity's sake to quit the scene right now. Tomoko Kawakami died just a week ago, but even the greatness of her contribution does little to prevent losers, misanthropes and kids from trashing her.

Then again, there are people who have actual technical objections to what you're doing and suggest that they can do better, as well as those who have a problem with the history of your group and affiliates.
P.S. : specifically, someone was being too hot-headed.

Last edited by aermorphs on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
superman

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Quote :
Before you get all giddy with glee, no, this isn't a release.

For all of you TL;DR people our there, PROzess is quitting the scanlation business, he got flamed on mangafox, and bashed on an /a/ board somewhere. Those 2 events, adding to all the shit that we scanlators have to put up with pushed him over the edge I guess. A lot more happened, and I don't have enough time to go lurk and find all the details.

If you haven't heard already, the staff here at XScansX are currently debating whether or not to drop the series.
We have NOT made the decision to drop the series, despite what Tran Linh has posted on mangafox.
The current situation is: we force Tran to translate it, or we wait until someone else is willing to help us out with translations. The former option probably won't turn out too well, reluctant workers aren't fast workers.
As always, we're recruiting staff. This includes Translators. Derp.

PROzess had to put up with quite a bit of shit. Hopefully it's not too much to ask that you don't flame us as well. It'd make the manga look pretty bad if 2 big groups drop the same manga, even after they were going to do a joint on it.
The fact that it caused one group to just about completely shut down is making Nozoki's future seem pretty bleak to tell the truth.

Btw, guys on /a/(4chan or not), leave Ore no Imouto out of this. Razz
Eat a dick fag
Back to top Go down
ecker
Meh...
Meh...

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:35 pm

See? Look at that guy. He didnt even cared for registration here. This is too much arguement over something that should be settled already
Back to top Go down
confuz

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:48 pm

I really have no clue if this is a troll or real with your title like that...
Back to top Go down
leonardotorres
leonardotorres

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:53 pm

hey don´t we all agree on wanting the group to continue with this project, becarefull with the words, hope they ignore the asshole who didnt even registered, we dont have fault in that

Last edited by leonardotorres on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Lol. Yeah, interesting title I've acquired lately. Tran Linh didn't think anyone would get their post count as high as his, I was a spammer "in need of therapy" a few days ago. For god sakes, I wasn't even alive back in 1981.

@Superman
Lol. Naw, I leave the dick eating to other people.
I see that some people still want to attempt to ruin this for everyone. How pathetic.

Well, let's hope this turns out good for you guys. I just organize some of the stuff for this series, I couldn't care less whether we keep or drop it. I don't read it.
Back to top Go down
SimmianPrime
Meh...
Meh...

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Hope you guys continue and that you know that most people aren't like the looser who posted above a few(@Superman) Most people are very greatful for all the time and hard work that scanlators put into their releases but some people just like to try and ruin it for the majority.
Back to top Go down
random

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 pm

that superman guest user is just those types of assholes to ****ing piss off scanlators and make em quit................goddammit, im so sad that black wing is dead.T.T I hope you guys still scan nozoki ana, just take your time.......no need to rush......
Back to top Go down
Cheshyr

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Who do I speak with concerning translating Nozoki Ana? Should I just use the normal application process, or is there something more?
Back to top Go down
FlareRumble
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
FlareRumble

Location : Philippines/Japan :D and probably somewhere........typing....

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:20 pm

I just read the disputes of PROzess @ MF

PROzess really got flamed off, and Tran got pissed off too (and is trying to drop Nozoki if u dawgs keep whining)

If you want more releases then why don't you try learning how to scanlate and make more progress for Nozoki then?

Just learn off @ Google, there's a bunch of tutorials everywhere =_=

Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Cheshyr wrote:
Who do I speak with concerning translating Nozoki Ana? Should I just use the normal application process, or is there something more?

You can try speaking with Rue. Or try checking out this section: http://www.xscansx.com/f3-recruitment
If anything, you can PM me if you want. I don't work on any projects other than GTO, Aiki and a bit of Beat, as such I don't really take much note of things going on outside them, but I'm one of the earlier members of this group, and to see such flaming does really annoy me. It's nice to see a lot of people still willing to aid us. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Daval
Meh...
Meh...

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 pm

I was talking to Tran about funding the purchasing of the Raws for Nozoki Ana until it's conclusion. If you all do in fact decide to continue to translate it, I'd like you all to send me a PM so I can go ahead and help you out. I hope everything calms down as I had just discovered this group a week ago...
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:46 pm

@Cheshyr
Yep. Making a normal application might be best. Tran has to administer you a test, I'm not sure how hard it is since I don't normally translate.
Make a thread here and say you want to help out with Nozoki:
https://xscansx.forummotion.com/f21-translators-needed
Then you'll be issued a test. Thanks a lot for taking the initiative.

@Daval
Yeah, I hope that it calms down as well. It's great that you're such an avid fan of the series.
We'll be sure to let you know if we're going to continue. Once again, thank you for showing your support.
Back to top Go down
Kaor

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: raw scans   Nozoki Ana EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:04 am

If you guys are looking for raw scans I know a site that has them.
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 am

Thank you for the offer, but we have the next 2 volumes (6-7) from online raw sites.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:32 am

eh, to be honest, i don't care mind translating it with another translator. If there's another translator doing it with me, we should be able to get it out on a weekly basis
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Myler

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: offer to pay for it.   Nozoki Ana EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:48 am

two words.. ''how much'' for volume 6 and 7 fully translated, am willing to pay a rather interesting amount of money to get it done.(more like a fat donation..) its rather sad to see a good story been terminated again.
Back to top Go down
cero
Meh...
Meh...
cero

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:18 am

I'm willing to volunteer for proof reading/ editing on my spare time for this project, and any others out there.
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:47 am

@Cero
Thanks for the offer, make a new thread here to apply for editing:
https://xscansx.forummotion.com/f22-cleaners-needed

And Private Message "Koro" asking for the Proof Reading test.

Tran, I'll leave Myler up to you. I have no clue how to respond to that lol.
Back to top Go down
Turbo

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:22 am

Look, i know i havent registered, but im a regular here to your site (mainly for GTO, its pretty hard to find good scanlation for that).

I see no reason to flame people who do free work and pride themselves in the quality of their projects. Hats off to you guys for the work you do. Ignore all the retards out there who try and pick arguments with you. There are and always will be people who appreciate the work you do, and really, arent they the ones you do the work for in the first place?
Back to top Go down
XscansX

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:30 am

stay there for a moment, we are releasing GTO: shonan 14 days in 10 mins.
Back to top Go down
An0n

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 am

It's a good series that I really enjoy. I hope you keep up with it despite what the idiots and the leechers say. Just remember (and I know you know this, but it bears repeating nonetheless), for every idiot that posts stupid shit, there are thirty nice people who are too busy going to school, doing their work and leading happy lives to flame people on the internet. And those people, they are grateful.

So yeah, hope it goes on, and thanks for what you've done so far!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nozoki Ana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana Empty

Back to top Go down

Nozoki Ana

View previous topic View next topic Back to top