Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nozoki Ana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xlinkas

Nozoki Ana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gracias   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:19 am

Quiero hablar de parte de toda la comunidad de hispanohablantes que leemos nozoki Ana, reLmente no se bien que paso en mf, y no me interesa, llevo varios años leyendo manga de los fansubs, y hasta ahora les puedo decir que l cantidad de gente que los lee y los apoya es enorme, esperotodo salga bien para la serie y para los que la traducen

Un saludo desde México
Back to top Go down
Daval
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:26 am

Myler wrote:
two words.. ''how much'' for volume 6 and 7 fully translated, am willing to pay a rather interesting amount of money to get it done.(more like a fat donation..) its rather sad to see a good story been terminated again.

Looks like they might have some donors on their hands.
Back to top Go down
cero
Meh...
Meh...
cero

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:28 am

Xlinkas wrote:
Quiero hablar de parte de toda la comunidad de hispanohablantes que leemos nozoki Ana, reLmente no se bien que paso en mf, y no me interesa, llevo varios años leyendo manga de los fansubs, y hasta ahora les puedo decir que l cantidad de gente que los lee y los apoya es enorme, esperotodo salga bien para la serie y para los que la traducen

Un saludo desde México
Yo lo lamento tambien, son unos cuantos que se pasan de payasadas.
Back to top Go down
MamiCircular
well, at least it's better than meh

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 am

For what it's worth I applied and tried the test for translation.

Here's to hoping I passed!
Back to top Go down
eroOyagi

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:45 am

I think Nozoki Ana is not at fault at all, true that as the manga is really intersting and full of cliffangers, people tend to ask too much of the scanlators...
Too bad the pressure was so intense that BW didn't want to continue it with you...
Hope to read good news from you guys as I think it would be bad to abandon such an intersting story ^^
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:04 am

^^!!,
@MamiCircular: pm sent, welcome on board, comrade! Find us in IRC, please Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
zaneaxx

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 am

hope it goes well with you XscansX... Godspeed
Back to top Go down
HecHec

PostSubject: I think Nozoki Ana should be dropped to teach those without respect a lesson   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:16 am

I think Nozoki ana should be dropped to teach all those who think there will always be someone else to pick it up a lesson. Its not right for anyone to disrepect the work of another and no one has a right to complain about something they get for free. I think the project is a poison pill that will only allow those who have no respect to continue, if this series is continued it will allow all those who disrespect scanlators to keep enjoying series because they would of won. I think out of respect this project should be put on hiatus, continued releases will allow all those who complain and bitc h to win, this is only one example of many projects people disrespect and assume who care if we lose a TL there is another group, its not right to continue and satisfy those people who have no respect for what your group or any other group does, people assume you make money doing this, you should put project on Hiatus, i love this series but im willing to go without to show that this and other series done by scan groups should be appreciated, this should not be continue for the short term or long term to show those who talk trash a lesson
Back to top Go down
Mo7ammed

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:45 am

That or heavily watermark the pages
since i'm a staff (a lazy one) at some manga hosting sites, though it would be kinder if the watermarks didn't have anything such as "pls don't re-host our releases" lol geek

i do have respect to the effort of the scanlators. Be it you guys, black wing scans, and all other scanlation teams rabbit
i wish i can help out with anything but i don't read/speak japanese nor i am motivated to even do work on our own site <.<

good luck guys
Back to top Go down
sneezl
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:56 am

I think that thread on /a/ should be required reading for any would-be scanlator. It's proof that the audience is comprised of 40-70% appreciative leechers/fellow scanlators. But it's also proof that there's a significant number of nutcases with outsized senses of self-importance and self-entitlement. If you ever speak out, those people wil treat you like an easily-replaced mechanism that has no feelings worth respecting, and will slap you in the face with one hand while holding out the other for more free scans.

That said, I'm not one of those ignorant, lazy, greedy, and unappreciative leechers (I'm appreciative!), and hope that your group will decide to continue Nozoki Ana. Lost in all the "war" shuffle was the fact that both groups were doing pretty good work. Yet I realize that choosing NOT to continue Nozoki Ana is an easier and saner choice for you folks.

Last edited by sneezl on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thibautnsr

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 am

hope that you will still doing it i'm always tnankfull for your work or others work that the only way for us leecher to help you
Back to top Go down
Dawn_
Dawn_

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:17 pm

I also think it should be dropped (and i love this series) but it has already done too much wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shiv3rr

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:27 pm

I dont think the manga itself has done any wrong, its those ingrates who kept pestering with their "I'm high and mighty" logic, and notably the worst of the worst out there. PROzess might've taken this a bit too seriously, but I get how he feels for being the martyr who finally gave up on the cause, it sickens a lot of us to see this happen, but it should teach those scumbags a thing or two about gratitude and never biting the hand that feeds ya.
Back to top Go down
cero
Meh...
Meh...
cero

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Shiv3rr wrote:
I dont think the manga itself has done any wrong, its those ingrates who kept pestering with their "I'm high and mighty" logic, and notably the worst of the worst out there. PROzess might've taken this a bit too seriously, but I get how he feels for being the martyr who finally gave up on the cause, it sickens a lot of us to see this happen, but it should teach those scumbags a thing or two about gratitude and never biting the hand that feeds ya.
The thing with Trolls though is that they are going to continue pestering and bitch about this series or any Other series, see? Ultimately if we let them have their way then they would have won, leaving every other person who truly appreciates our work in the dust. That's why I'm trying to help out in this situation because I truly don't want this series to go to waste because of idiots.
Back to top Go down
gat1024
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 pm

"Some men aren't looking for anything logical.
They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.
Some men just want to watch the world burn." - Alfred, Bruce Wayne's Butler

Trolls are always more vocal than the quiet and appreciative majority. Please don't let them win.
Back to top Go down
KitKat
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Mo7ammed wrote:
That or heavily watermark the pages
since i'm a staff (a lazy one) at some manga hosting sites, though it would be kinder if the watermarks didn't have anything such as "pls don't re-host our releases" lol geek

i do have respect to the effort of the scanlators. Be it you guys, black wing scans, and all other scanlation teams rabbit
i wish i can help out with anything but i don't read/speak japanese nor i am motivated to even do work on our own site <.<

good luck guys

And uhhh you don't wonder why they says "please don't re-host our release"?

It's no wonder scanlators like Prozess got pissed.
Back to top Go down
Ci

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Haters will be haters... no matter what. I agree with some posters... Trolls will always troll, whether Nozoki is scanlated or not, whether it's another project and so forth. Trolls exists just to troll. They find it amusing when scanlators or people in general get angered and become affected by their actions. The people who are going to be affected the most by scanlators dropping their scanlations are people who appreciate the scanlations. By the way... thank you for your scanlations and hard work. =D
Back to top Go down
bumbayker
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Ci wrote:
Haters will be haters... no matter what. I agree with some posters... Trolls will always troll, whether Nozoki is scanlated or not, whether it's another project and so forth. Trolls exists just to troll. They find it amusing when scanlators or people in general get angered and become affected by their actions. The people who are going to be affected the most by scanlators dropping their scanlations are people who appreciate the scanlations. By the way... thank you for your scanlations and hard work. =D
This I completely agree. Dropping it won't really matter to those trolls and haters. They get their kicks by getting under your skin til you rage and quit. They won't look at dropping the project as some sort of punishment but as another reason to bash and ridicule the scanlators and prove their own twisted point. Its a lose-lose situation IMHO. I also believe they don't deserve it and should get hammered down. But I believe that are other means of doing this than dropping it altogether. Criticism isn't bad as long as its constructive. What truly matters is your loyal fans who have faith and truly appreciate your hard work even if they aren't vocal about it. The haters and trolls can just suck it.
Back to top Go down
AnonAnon

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Utter horseshit. People, especially PROzess, keep trying to make this out to be an "us versus them" scenario between the audience, or leechers and scanlators, and it couldn't be further than the truth. This entire incident boils down to drama queen getting into an argument with one idiot on MF, and throwing a big fat baby tantrum.

Oh, and then he discovers the threads on /a/ mocking him and tries to paint everyone as this mass of unappreciative dickwads.
We are appreciative. We are thankful to scanlators who act like bros or just scanlate because they enjoy manga, but when some attention whoring nobody tries to make a personal army request and drops everything when it's not answered, yeah, we are going to have a laugh.

Got this from 4 chan. Sums it up IMO.
Back to top Go down
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:49 pm

@AnonAnon

Yes, that sums it up pretty nicely.
Im and oldfag, and ive seen many, MANY fansubbing and scanlation groups come and go over the many years ive been on "the scene" (for the lack of a better word).

And one thing ive learned from seeing them come and go, that they never seem to learn themselves: IGNORE THE TROLLS AND KIDS! For christs sake man! 10% of your readers and users are whiny little children (litteraly), or trolls. Thats how the internet is, ACCEPT IT! The rest are silent leechers. Why are they silent? Because they enjoy your work and have nothing to complain about. So a couple of kids smacktalked you on the internet? fuck them! hundres, heck thousands of other people are downloading your translated work, and never complain = happy consumers!

So here is the number one law of the internet, if you live by it, it could save you some headaches: IGNORE THE TROLLS!.
Back to top Go down
AnonAnon

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:06 pm

Not to entitled shits like you. I must say, I am impressed how you are painting this whole situation as an "us against them" scenario between scanlators and their audiences when this entire debacle is down to you throwing a temper tantrum like a child and people on /a/ laughing at you. As far as I'm concerned, the only people doing any real damage is you and your personal army (who, by the way, couldn't give a rats ass about you when you wanted their help at mf, that is until you cancelled their precious titles) perpetuating this myth.
This isn't about us being ungrateful to scanlators. /a/ has always loved scanlators, at least the ones that actually seem like bros. This has always been about people mocking you for your e-drama, caused by the most trivial of reasons. When will this get through to you ad your retard cohorts? You acted like a child and you apparently expected people not to point and laugh.
At every conceivable turn, you have made one bad decision after another. You picked up Nozoki Ana, not because you gave a shit about any fans, but over some more e-drama, to spite another scan group. You make a personal army request when you get into an argument with some kid. You drop everything because you realise people don't care for your shitty attitude. And yet you and your shallow cohorts blame this on everyone else, at all times shirking any and all responsibilty. It's mangafox's fault. It's some kid on mangafox. It's the leecher's fault. It's /a/'s fault.

Oh and once more, I am overblown how all of your "loyal fans" arguments amount to; " he can do whatever he wants, we want manga and we'll accept any and all insults, and mistreatment". You guys are pathetic. You are enablers for this kind of arbitrary behavior and are the entire reason he dropped everything in the first place. You weren't there when he called on you for help. But now you realise he wasn't kidding and you're here in some vain hope he'll come back. It won't work. And incredibly not one of you has defended him as a person or his character. Every single time it comes down to you being greedy shits and lamenting at the loss of his scanlations. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. He complains that we see him as a function only, and I haven't seen one of your posts describe him any better, at least without mention of the "great loss to scanlating".

Here is another good one. I have been following the continued Green Oval drama. This is another good summation. The guys from black wing are still hammering on mangafox making ad money every other post on it. That seems to be what Prozess is mad about above all things. I went and read his blog from 2010 and that seems to be something he complains about a lot.
Back to top Go down
bestgues

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Anonanon, both of those were made by me, which if, anyone might be wondering, is why they're worded very similar.
The first one was made in /a/ but the thread quickly 404'd afterwards, and I remade it elsewhere as I'm genuinely concerned over the effect that his warping the truth could lead to and I really want it known that PROzess is disseminating a very twisted version of the truth.
Back to top Go down
AnonAnon

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:55 am

I felt they summed up the whole thing rather well. So I thought they needed to be shared.
Back to top Go down
guestde

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 am

you basically said what majority was thinking but to lazy post. Only reason for this whole drama is someone wants to act like a child instead of a adult. I dont know one person who reads manga that don't respect scanlators, but if you're acting like an asshole and a drama queen don't be suddenly surprised when people stop respecting you
Back to top Go down
shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 am

First of all: I am a leecher through and through, I almost never post at scanlationsites and I neither have the skills to help scangrps nor the time to pick them up. I pretty much belong to, what someone here correctly called "the quiet and appreciative majority".
The cold truth is as a leecher I am only concerned with releases, either qualitiy or quantity wise. As hard as that may sound I don't really have an interest in the person behind all the work even though I quietly appreciate and (sadly) take things for granted way too often but then again, I'm representing the vast majority here.

With that in mind now "guestde", please tell me how on earth could a scanlator mistreat me (a leecher as described) when the only thing I'm concerned about is whether the series is getting scanlated or not? The point is he can't. The only thing that hurts us is when the series is dropped, we pretty much never look for the e-drama happening at the sidelines. All we see is a series we love getting dropped by a scanlator. And yes, he may have been a weak link in this but that doesn't mean he was the initiator, no, people like you are and this may seem unfair but to us leechers who don't give a damn about the full background details or about scanlators' personal weaknesses you are to blame - it's simple, it's harsh, it surely won't ever change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana   Nozoki Ana - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nozoki Ana

View previous topic View next topic Back to top