Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! Empty
PostSubject: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:30 am

My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! 94182532

Ok, I will be frank, I have a fetish: an angry girl in maid clothes :X , that's totally the reason you are seeing the pic above :* Laughing

Download folder
(ANNOUNCEMENT: WE MAY MOVE TO ANOTHER DOMAIN: XscansX.com in the next few days. (The domain was bought by using donation and so, thank you, our supporters. REMEMBER THAT THE ADS YOU SEE ABOVE OUR FORUM IS ACTUALLY NOT OURS. IT"S A CATCH TO USE FORUMMOTION's FREE HTTP CODE SO DON"T THINK WE ARE MAKING MONEY FROM IT

Anyways,
Chapter 17 was brought to you by:
+ Smelly Bea...no, Kumakaori, our new translator, who is quite smelly, I mean, he knows his shit and has incredibly solid knowledge of Japanese & English. (heck, he's like native of both Japan & Ame...so Ore No Imouto is in good hand...and I'm kicked off somewhere to some less known manga :X, jk, we are really glad to have you here, Kuma~ちゃn~チューーーーー
+ Synnminion: if you haven't known it, the chapter Love So Life 14 was brought late thank to Synnminion's love for maid clothes just like me
+ Dreams: well, his name has something to do with sleep, no? from his name, I can conclude that
Dreams -> sleep -> not working -> lazy -> ...ok, jk, he's like the most active member lately, seriously.
+ Koro: well, if there's someone who more active than Dreams, then you are seeing one. Koro the proofreader for a noniK0n & shoujo manga Very Happy

P/s: right, it's the end of Jan, and start of Feb, so we are doing another mass releases. *lolz* we do it all the time, alright Smile . Anyways, just check our site again or XscansX.com if this site isn't up in the next few days.

Last edited by Tran Linh on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 am

you should've asked me for some more 黒猫 images... LOL
Back to top Go down
Fababs

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Man, I was totally into hentai before this but I guess keeping hardcore images on my drive would come back to haunt me some day so I deleted the entire 40gb of it.

Now, I think I'm going to start collecting maid pictures. Seriously.

Also, congratulations on getting a new domain. Best of luck with the upcoming chapters and thank you for today's release Smile
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:50 pm

wow lol. congratz on the release. beat me to it. I was gonna try getting into the scanlating scene yesterday since I didn't see your releases, got a friend to translate ch 17 from chinese >> eng, I proof read it, cleaned all of it, and typeset up to page 10 last night, and did up to 24 this morning. Fail? well i'll be looking forward to your releases from now on.
+ almost soloing is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 pm

lol well we are releasing from the manga From J-E which is probably better since some translations are lost going from J-C-E so yeahh... we are re-releasing chapter 18 in a week or 2 so please wait for it =)
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:38 pm

mhm that I shall though no offense but you left a ton of dust and left some lines that should have been redrawn, not that I have any right to be saying it.

And yeah I looked through yours, some of the phrases are completely different (some of my phrases were Chinese-ified for lack of a better description).

+ my limited japanese vocabulary doesn't work amazingly well when proof reading. But i guess it's a blessing for me that I can read hiragana, katakana, and some basic kanji lol.

(its basically C-E then I proof read it and make it fit while looking at the japanese raws lol)

I'll be looking forward to your next release
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:39 pm

haha thanks for the feedback i'll work on that
still new on cleaning myself so yeahh
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:41 pm

well, since I'm here, is there a test to join the group? or something along those lines?
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:43 pm

what position are you looking at?
cleaner wise i think we probably still need some1 for a few series i gotta check
if anything go down to the recruit section of the forum and apply there and wait for Demon to pass you the test
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:45 pm

alright, well I can clean, typeset, and proofread somewhat. Just translating a bit too hard for me lol.

I'll do really w/e.

Thanks I'll head over there in a bit (just finished my version of ch 17... thought it'd be a waste to leave it with only 5 pages left.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!   My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released! Empty

Back to top Go down

My little sister can't be this cute chapter 17 released!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top