Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! Empty
PostSubject: My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!!   My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 am

My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! Tumblrkweum2rqli1qahug5

Ore no imouto wa konnani kawaiiwakeganai!
My little sister can't be this cute chapter 16 is UP
Download folder!

Just a notice:
"My little sister can't be this cute" project is going to have a professional interpreter!! It's Kumakaori who helped in bringing chapter 16 to you (btw, his nick means something other than a smelly beast... xD )
Ok, help yourself, but don't forget the people who bring this wonderful chapter to you:
_ Cleaner: Dreams (I don't comment on this, since he's going to see you soon in our later release of Kunisaki_Izumo chapter 13!~)
_ Typesetter: Synnmunion. Yeah, you know of him of his Love So Life project!
_ Proofreader: Koro...he's been handling all the proofreading work and quality check since Sadofu is bitching somewhere in Japan :X , cheer to him !!! Very Happy

P/s: check our site again soon to have another update since it's our mass release time!!

Last edited by Tran Linh on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
cmertb
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
cmertb

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!!   My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:45 am

My little what? XD
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!!   My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:51 am

my little guy? my little son? hahahah Razz anyways, thanks for the notice xD
Back to top Go down
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!!   My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 am

those headphones are boss Very Happy , also nice job on the chapter
Back to top Go down
Nathp7

PostSubject: are you guys translating now   My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm

are you guy translating now for the series it really confusing because there few chapters in english and many other groups stop working or something I just want to be able to read more volumes
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!!   My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:27 pm

hmmm? wtf? lolz, just kidding Very Happy don't mind me Very Happy
Hahaha, if we are not translating, then why do we bother to release the latest 2 chapters 15 & 16?
Generally speaking, yes we are dong this series, and except for the case of running out of raw, we don't drop it (wait a goddamn minute, maybe in case of some computers got exploded or so, does it count? xD ).
Right, next time, please write with punctuation...and at least some encouraging words rather than order or requirement for your own sake, will you?
Back to top Go down
cmertb
cmertb

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!!   My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 am

Nathp7 wrote:
are you guy translating now for the series it really confusing because there few chapters in english and many other groups stop working or something I just want to be able to read more volumes
You write like this, and you're the one confused? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kamugin
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!!   My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Many thanks! Finally someone serious is taking the translation of this manga. I think many of the people who was reading from other sources didn't discovered your scanlations. You're doing a fine work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!!   My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My little sister can't be this cute CHAPTER 16!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top