Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Audio Editing Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

Audio Editing Help! Empty
PostSubject: Audio Editing Help!   Audio Editing Help! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:35 am

i'm trying to make a Vocaloid acoustic cover of Girls Dead Monster, and i asked ryo of supercell on how to make one, he taught me the steps on how to make them from scratch (since i always make things from scratch like my cosplays) and sent him some of my samples last night and suggested me to do some editing, mixing and equalizing to further improve the quality... i can't ask him anymore of help since i don't want to trouble him anymore and i'm not that close to that dude.

anyone know a good audio mixer/studio program, something to do with equalizing stuffs?
i have MikuDJ and Vocaloid Miku append and a good audio converter (thanks to Tran Linh)
so far i'm already done with making my own acoustic and Hatsune Miku vocal of
一番の宝物(both karuta version and yui)
Alchemy
Little Braver
My Song
Crow Song
and
あなたが。。。いない (the theme song from School Days HQ)
all i need to do is to layer the vocal to the guitar and do some mixing and editing stuff and it's good to go for NicoDouga and hope that EXIT TUNES will notice it and release it on 夏コミ (comiket 80) or if not I'll participate on the circle myself...

P.S. to XscansX admins and founders: can i use the name of XscansX JUST IN CASE they notice my work, like Alchemy cover by XscansX feat. 初音ミク... ?
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

PostSubject: Re: Audio Editing Help!   Audio Editing Help! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:04 am

(Just throwing program names out here)
I've only heard of Sony Soundforge and Adobe Audition to be decent.
(no experience with those 2, but I've heard they were good.)
Adobe Soundbooth isn't very new-user friendly, or at least it wasn't for myself and a couple of friends as we tried making a song for a video project @_@.

Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Audio Editing Help!   Audio Editing Help! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:06 am

i'm might be asking too much but ehehehe download links??
Back to top Go down
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Audio Editing Help!   Audio Editing Help! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:09 am

Soundforge is beast, also try Audacity its free and good
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Audio Editing Help!   Audio Editing Help! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:14 am

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/129376561/Sony+Soundforge?tab=summary
-soundforge.
seems legit since there's so many comments and seeders.
Hope it works. Sony products are getting harder and harder to install illegally.
Sony vegas took me about 3 re-installations before it would work @_@

+ I use audacity when I feel like wailing into a microphone. It's the only thing my laptop can run, and I'm not singing downstairs at my desktop with family members around. I haven't tried any editing besides clipping things up and adjusting volume levels with it o-o.
Back to top Go down
Parallax
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Parallax

PostSubject: Re: Audio Editing Help!   Audio Editing Help! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 am

I use reaper for my song recordings... and guitar rig plugin with EZ drummer MIDI. It's really simple and oh-so effective. Gonna have to torrent for it if you want it thoough.

It might be a little much for your current application, but If you are going to be making more covers in the future, its really nice to have.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Audio Editing Help!   Audio Editing Help! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:23 am

aright, gonna download soundforge, audition, audacity and Parallax, i wanna try that reaper too... i can plug my guitar and amp to my computer so the recording thingy is fine with me but anyways wanna try that too
Back to top Go down
Parallax
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Parallax

PostSubject: Re: Audio Editing Help!   Audio Editing Help! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:55 am

Well If you ever feel like experimenting with your guitar tone, the guitar rig plugin sounds so amazing... I recently plugged it into my home stereo and now it sounds like a high quality amp.... Not to mention you can manipulate the sound in just about any way you can think of.

Just something to try lol

Argh now I feel like covering a song... Gotta write a tab first ugh
Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Audio Editing Help!   Audio Editing Help! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm

ugh i thought it's going to be easy...
i forgot that Miku have a high notes and i forgot to adjust the octaves...

oh and i decided to use Sound Forge and Audition..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audio Editing Help!   Audio Editing Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Audio Editing Help!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: XscansX's Help Forum!! :: General help!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com