Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Higanjima Vol 7 release!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

Higanjima Vol 7 release! Empty
PostSubject: Higanjima Vol 7 release!   Higanjima Vol 7 release! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 am

Guess how many chapters a Higanjima volume have? 3? 5 ? 7? actually, it's 9. It's not 10, I don't know why it's not 10, don't ask me, send your complaints to Bush or Kenedy, yeah. I have nothing to do with the chapter number Razz
Anyways, it's the first time ever XscansX has released a volume batch, 200 pages a brand new volume with only one credit page...it's all thanks to the dedicated staff:
+ Translator: Tevesh Szat (and to his wife, Trang Smile )
+ Typesetter: Parallax
+ Cleaner: Zetto
+ Proofreader: Koro

BTW, WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO WANT TO HELP US RELEASE HIGANJIMA AT A FASTER PACE. WE NEED EDITORS ESPECIALLY FOR HIGANJIMA. NO NEED OF EXPERIENCES! WE WILL TRAIN YOU! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO IT IN A DAY OR EVEN FASTER! SO JOIN NOW IF YOU WANT MORE VOLUME RELEASE!
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
masklinn
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: missing old chapters?   Higanjima Vol 7 release! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:07 am

Seeing the announcement of v7, I noticed I had missed quite a bit of Higanjima, so I downloaded the volumes from the folder, but when I unpacked I found (at least) two chapters missing:

* v04c26, according to manga updates c26 is the first chapter of v04. v03 correctly ends at c25 but the first chapter of v04 is c27 (and page 023), not c26

* v05c35, again according to manga updates c35 is the first chapter of v05 (and was a double release by Xscanx? Not sure), but where v04 correctly ends at c34 the first page of v05 is c36_023, again the first chapter (and the first ~22 pages) are missing

Is there any way to get those two lost chapter?
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima Vol 7 release!   Higanjima Vol 7 release! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 am

Hi there, Masklinn~
I'm thinking of remaking vol 1-6, making volume batch for Higanjima, just like vol 7 this time. The missing chapters, I have them all here and will put them on for you if you want. However, you may want to wait for the edited version. When? Please expect a date in March when we have some time to spend during spring break Smile
I was about to abandon Higanjima due to the "less popularity" comparing to teenage's manga. But well, at least I know that our work are being downloaded now =))
Back to top Go down
masklinn
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima Vol 7 release!   Higanjima Vol 7 release! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Tran Linh wrote:
Hi there, Masklinn~
I'm thinking of remaking vol 1-6, making volume batch for Higanjima, just like vol 7 this time. The missing chapters, I have them all here and will put them on for you if you want. However, you may want to wait for the edited version. When? Please expect a date in March when we have some time to spend during spring break Smile
Sounds great. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
anon

PostSubject: whut   Higanjima Vol 7 release! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 am

what in the world...
ive downloaded up to chap 56 and now suddenly its batched to a volume? no chapter release??

well, i AM grateful that you put your time and effort for higanjima..
just wth...
Back to top Go down
Parallax
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Parallax

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima Vol 7 release!   Higanjima Vol 7 release! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Yeah I agree, there should be an individual download option right?
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima Vol 7 release!   Higanjima Vol 7 release! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 pm

anon wrote:
what in the world...
ive downloaded up to chap 56 and now suddenly its batched to a volume? no chapter release??

well, i AM grateful that you put your time and effort for higanjima..
just wth...
hmm....are you a reader? or perhaps you are an uploader for some online reader? Because you seem to dislike the volume release which only online reader hate (because of the heavy file and some online readers can't handle big file).
To be frank, looking at the download number up until now, higanjima vol 7 bested every of our previous Higanjima releases, no matter it's chapter or volume...hmmm...I have no problem with online reader, I just want to declare something.

1. People like volume batch more. The story is continuous and is not interrupted.
2. No more separate chapters download. IF I had released chapter 57-61 (5 chapters) separately, it pretty much means that you would have to download five times, and our mirror's waiting is 10 mins for a second download. However, you only had to download one time for the whole volume 7. And btw, because of less credit page (normally, it's 9 credit page), the file IS lighter to download.
3. People don't like to see credit page, and it pained me to take off the credit page of every chapters our staff did. I was thinking of another alternative solution for this.
4. I believe if you were a reader, you would be much appreciate the volume release, but here you are with your sarcasm, I think you are an uploader for your/other online reader and I accidentally created trouble for you (since you have to read the whole volume and then separate it into chapters (and I think, without credit page except for the chapter 61). Hmm...I don't know, I could be just making assumption, but I admit that I was just thinking for the shake of the readers only, I haven't take into account of the online reader, so I had a bit of trouble with uploading the whole volume on Mangafox...

Anyways, the choice to do the manga format is NOT yours, it's XscansX's and the staff's. Sorry pal.
Right, Parallax is in the Higanjima staff while i don't participate much in it, so of course his word carries weight....hmmm...Parallax, let's go to the Higanjima's project forum, I think we can come up with a satisfactory solution for this.
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Back to being a hatchling xD
Back to being a hatchling xD
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima Vol 7 release!   Higanjima Vol 7 release! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:05 am

Well some1 uploaded to MF as a volume batch not as separate chapters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima Vol 7 release!   Higanjima Vol 7 release! Empty

Back to top Go down

Higanjima Vol 7 release!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top