Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ryouko's casebook of spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

Ryouko's casebook of spirits Empty
PostSubject: Ryouko's casebook of spirits   Ryouko's casebook of spirits EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Ryouko's Casebook of Spirits
Ryouko's casebook of spirits 6xhowgzc1f77
Download Folder

This is a terrific project that was revived by InnocenceInDeath, so in other word, this chapter is dedicated to her Very Happy
Thanks to her, we got another Shoujo manga that every girls love. I, as a guy was a but scared by the manga actually, Japanese/ Korean horror always get me =.=! AND DAMN YOU, I WAS TRANSLATING THE DAMN CHAPTER AT 2AM in the morning! ALL ALONE! Gahh...I was afraid of a girl stepping out from my TV so I had to turn it off! and there...there's some thing...creeking outside the window...GAHHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
IMustBeInsane
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Ryouko's casebook of spirits   Ryouko's casebook of spirits EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 pm

I am SO excited to see someone pick this up. I can't wait to read this chapter...although, I think I might wait until tomorrow morning...
Back to top Go down
arexu
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Ryouko's casebook of spirits   Ryouko's casebook of spirits EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Thank you very much Smile You are great! I love you
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Ryouko's casebook of spirits   Ryouko's casebook of spirits EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 pm

no problem, where's our "mother nature" InnocenceInDeath lately? she's supposed to be entertaining the guests! Gah!
Back to top Go down
InnocenceInDeath
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
InnocenceInDeath

PostSubject: Re: Ryouko's casebook of spirits   Ryouko's casebook of spirits EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 pm

@ Tran: I didn't know that was my job. I could always make coffee and offer everyone home-baked goods... Wink Razz

But seriously, I love everybody who appreciates our efforts and comes all the way here to say so. It makes me and everyone working on this project very happy, to know our work wasn't wasted. (And I kinda pressured Tran into translating this one, lol. He's such a scaredy-cat)
Back to top Go down
Mia

PostSubject: Re: Ryouko's casebook of spirits   Ryouko's casebook of spirits EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 am

thank you so much for picking up this project. I know quiet of few people who have requested many groups to add it, but it didn't get picked up. You have just made many people very happy! thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzee

PostSubject: Re: Ryouko's casebook of spirits   Ryouko's casebook of spirits EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:44 am

Hey guys, this series has been neglected for such a long, long time, I'm glad that someone else was interested in finishing it. After all, there's only 1 volume left. =)

So thank you for working on this great story and I hope to see more chapters soon.

Supporting you from the sidelines. cheers
Back to top Go down
arexu
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Ryouko's casebook of spirits   Ryouko's casebook of spirits EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 am

don't forget about this project pleeeeease! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Ryouko's casebook of spirits   Ryouko's casebook of spirits EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:02 pm

eh got chapter 11 done already, we are just waiting for the day we can release it. But crazy things happened >.< Will get back to you later~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryouko's casebook of spirits   Ryouko's casebook of spirits Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryouko's casebook of spirits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top