Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

In the making of a AMV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

In the making of a AMV Empty
PostSubject: In the making of a AMV   In the making of a AMV EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 am

Ok so i got sony vegas 10, adobe after effects CS4 now i need anime clips, which is a pain because they come in .mkv format and vegas doesn't even recognize it even if its in a folder, lil help? also what format are videos edited in? my guess was .wmv but it seems old now
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
The spamming demon from hell
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a AMV   In the making of a AMV EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 am

dl the avi format ones they work
Back to top Go down
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a AMV   In the making of a AMV EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:42 am

i wish, vegas doesnt like .avi files, and all anime dls are usually in .mkv

Last edited by Redbull Zombie on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a AMV   In the making of a AMV EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 am

hmm RZ try torrenting Adobe Premier if you can find one.. not sure if it can play mkv files tho but i think premier is better than vegas
Back to top Go down
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a AMV   In the making of a AMV EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:52 am

yea, if im using after effects already staying in the same family of products would prob be best
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a AMV   In the making of a AMV EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 am

http://utw.me/2011/01/30/gosick-04/

utw gg and others generally do avi's
Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a AMV   In the making of a AMV EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 am

Both are designed for CAM video, so stuff like MPEG, MPEG2, AVCHD, MP4, 3GP ect are all supported. Not sure about AVI and that. I've had experience with Premier, Vega and Final Cut (though this was 3 years ago so I'm not sure what FC is like now). Vega is a lot better for home video's, that is proper videos that you filmed personally. The timeline is a lot easier to use. If you want fancy stuff, like added effects and light sabers, Premier is better. FC, from my memory, it was a powerful tool, but didn't have as many functions. But then again, I haven't tried the latest version.

Here's a helpful hint though, check out Cyberlink Espresso Program. It's a video encoding/converting program which has VGA acceleration. Although the parimeters arn't as great, if you have a fairly new VGA, it'll use it to accelerate, that is nVidia cards have CUDA and ATI/AMD cards have Stream.
Back to top Go down
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a AMV   In the making of a AMV EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:33 pm

need some help finding a adobe premier pro cs5 link
Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a AMV   In the making of a AMV EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 pm

If your looking at premier, dl the complete CS5 master suite, the reason is that you can mix some of the tools/programs, i.e photoshop/dreamweaver/fireworks together with premier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a AMV   In the making of a AMV Empty

Back to top Go down

In the making of a AMV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Anime Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com