Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! Empty
PostSubject: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 am

GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! 000193

Special Chapter 6 download
Alternative Download

Third release of the day, aren't we something? damnnnnnn, anyways, the chapter was brought to you by:
+ Frozenaquarium: translator *chuuuu*
+ Koro: Cleaner & proofreader (what a powerful guy)
+ ChaosMaster (haven't seen him online today, guess he's busy mastu...)
^^!!
Right, due to the ridiculously sluggish speed of Depositfiles (30kb, 40kb/sec, we've decided to move to Bitshare which has 200-250kb/sec for guest download. 400-500 for registered members.
THAT"S WHY REGISTER A DAMN ACC ALREADY! Laughing you guys will still see us in a very very long time from now! Registration is totally free. Do it HERE

Last edited by Tran Linh on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:12 am

Gah, lolz, wrong picture. Lolz, well, up to you, I've got my hands tied for the while. Hope you guys enjoy though.
Back to top Go down
Jynx23

PostSubject: Bitshare trouble   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:53 am

It's not like I"m being ungratefull to you guys but every damn time I tried to download the files, it always said "Sorry, you cant download more then 1 files at time. Upgrade to Premium"

Is there any mirror link for it please?
Back to top Go down
WantCoke
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
WantCoke

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 am

Cool. Thanks for the release Very Happy Well, that pic looks good enough. But let me see the credits... it might be better ^_^
uh-oh. some difficulties already in bitshare? Tran, having a mirror link wouldn't be a bad idea o.O
Back to top Go down
narengoku
well, at least it's better than meh

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:03 am

Thanks for the release...The speed is awesome in bitshare...
Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:11 am

I've added an alternative download link. I don't know why Tran didn't post a MU link in the first place.
Back to top Go down
lx26

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 am

Wow new gto, yay!!

PS: You guys can use the ever popular (although somewhat unreliable) mediafire since you don't need premium or whatknot. However megaupload works great too so yeah up to you guys to decide.

Thanks for the release Smile
Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 am

Yeah, been having quite a few problems with MediaFire, that's why we stopped with it, same for Depo. That's why we're trying out alternatives. MU has been great though, and we intend to keep using it.
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:29 am

The only problem I've found with Mediafire is that direct linking doesn't work on the forum; I have to go to quote or edit a post to get the link then copy it to the address bar.
Shame, I like Mediafire the most (parallel downloads for free users).

Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 am

For the downloader it's the most attractive, for the uploader, not so. about 1/3rd the time I upload, the file is corrupt. Then there's times when I can't access the site. MU only requires a 25sec wait for members, the download may not be parallel, but 1 connection at 200kbs vs 5 connections as 30kbs each, I MU is still faster. Best of all, there's no wait time for the next file (other than the 25sec) compared to other hosting sites (HotFile's 30min per file is really annoying.)
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:44 am

Hmm I think you've just had a bad experience with Mediafire; I've had multiple downloads on Mediafire going 100-200kps each. Uploading can be annoying, but I blame my bad upload speed.
And I agree about Hotfile. Half an hour between downloads is far too long, even if the first file is a few mbs it is still a half hour wait.
Back to top Go down
KaitoKief
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:13 am

Thanks for the chapter
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:29 am

yeah i think mediafire is best. i dunno what's with your connection then chaos
but whenever i parallel with mediafire i get atleast 150kb for 3 at once. so yeahh
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:07 am

well, I was introducing the new and speedy mirror since when a chapters has concluded a volume, I compress the whole volume and then release it. Often a chapter of GTO is 70-120 mb, so with Bishare which have 500kb/sec for download, it's of extremely advantaged for anyone with the intention of downloading. But, someone may not need a whole volume, so I still leave the Megaupload link for separate chapters to be downloaded. But, of course, the speed in Mediafire and MU can't compare with this one, agree?
The MU link will be up again this weekend, after you guys have known that we change mirror host.
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:12 am

If you're interested in compression you should consider releasing the entire volumes in .7z format (ie. use 7-zip). I can usually get a chapter/volume to about 1/4 of the original size, so it could be used as an alternative for people with either slow downloads or low bandwidth.
Back to top Go down
WantCoke
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
WantCoke

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:29 am

hmm... 7-zip has really good compression. But... i think it's not as popular(not sure) as rar or zip so many people would need to download 7-zip first before they can open the volumes. And i dunno, that might turn them off? xD
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 am

Yeah it isn't as popular, and it's stupid yet true that something as simple as using a superior program would turn people off. .zip is native to windows and everybody who reads manga can open .rar files, I just meant as an alternative link, like how we have uploads on both Megaupload and Bitshare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!   GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE! Empty

Back to top Go down

GTO: Shonan 14 days SPECIAL CHAPTER 6 RELEASE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top