Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I wish to recruit Tran Linh!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

I wish to recruit Tran Linh! Empty
PostSubject: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Hahahhahaha.... and more seriously i wish to do another joint...

I wish to recruit Tran Linh! I91935

デストロイ×レボリューション Destroy and Revolution
( Well ... "Destruction and Revolution" sounds better but author wanted Destroy... so how to call it?)
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=58884

Description:
This is a horror story in which the protagonist, Makoto, appears to be a normal kid and live a happy life, although in reality it is fed by anger and hatred. What is their secret then?

Precisely Speeking Death Toll would provide Raws, Cleaning, typesetting, proofreading, and qc ... while Tran linh would Translate it.

If you guys insist we can give up some part of the work but it's not necessary...

I've already got the raw for chapter 01...

well to put it bluntly i don't have enough time to translate my basic 3 Death Toll series and another new one... so i would need Tran Linh! to help me out on this...

So.... what do you say?
Back to top Go down
http://deathtollscanlations.wordpress.com/
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:06 pm

give me some times dude, i will have to ask our group's opinion first. And about the title, I think the author wrote it in English right below レボリューソン text like this:
"Destroy & Revolution" in red text, really small one. Since our translator's line is "respect the original as much as possible" so, you already know my answer about name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Well no problem... =^^= no need to rush things...
This series won't run away...
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Linh, can you please provide a list of all the series you are currently working on?
I don't want to see the translations for series our group wants to release become a second seat to series another group wants our aid in releasing.
Back to top Go down
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Well... i plan to release it anyway so whatever =^^=...
My guys started to clean it already. Through with me distracted so much it might take some time to release it.

throguh idea behind this manga is awesome Very Happy

Quote :
The horror if a man has a super power and he meet a man who has a super terrorism idea.

hmm and i guess ... Destroy and Revolution are nicknames for the two guys huh...? =^^=
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:10 pm

I'm working through
_ Kyou kara ore wa! vol 22 (this is for another group, I'll be finish my part soon. I guess I have to pay neieru scans back for 20 vol of joys and laughter.)
_ GTO: shonan 14 days chapter 27 (first ten pages...done...)
_ Suicide Island chapter 14 (this one is ridiculous longggggggggg, Uruner, I have respect for you in this one !!)
_ Higanjima chapter 55 (should be done in the next hour).
I'm waiting for you guys vote on new projects. Currently there's been only one vote on a subject. And well, Mr.Kidnapper returns and frozenaquarium looks pretty talented (so there should be more projects (and to think that Destry & Revolution is a tempting manga...)...I think there should be the time limit on what you can vote. If there's not a majority, I think a joint with Uruner outweigh all (I can't ask for even better deal, seriously). That's why, CM, I would be greatly appreciated if you vote on the new project topic Smile.
Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:28 pm

The thing is, are the RAWS easily sourced. There's no point starting it, when the raws aren't guaranteed. We want a long term project, or so I think.
Back to top Go down
PuffyNuffy
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
Minions! Minions Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 pm

I would do the cleaning, so we need the raws \(^_^)/
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:06 am

Tran Linh wrote:
I'm waiting for you guys vote on new projects. Currently there's been only one vote on a subject. And well, Mr.Kidnapper returns and frozenaquarium looks pretty talented (so there should be more projects (and to think that Destry & Revolution is a tempting manga...)...I think there should be the time limit on what you can vote. If there's not a majority, I think a joint with Uruner outweigh all (I can't ask for even better deal, seriously). That's why, CM, I would be greatly appreciated if you vote on the new project topic Smile.
Well, to tell you the truth, the manga title bin thread I made is a list of five manga that have all been voted on by one or more members. So those can be counted as votes from the crowd.
Also, if the recruitment is strictly for you as a translator, then I see no reason for our consent to be needed. You're the ringleader of this parade, we'll follow whatever decision you make... well maybe not if it's a group suicide but you get my point.

I must ask however, should you agree, would it be based on your desire to work on this series? or the desire to have another project under your belt?
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 am

Well, I always want to stand neutral in deciding everything. The thing is, sometimes it's hard to follow this way and I'm forced to take a side. That's the moment I consider these questions:
_ What is the purpose?
_ Who gains?
_ How will we do that?
_ When can that be done?
_ Which one is better choice?
Yup, considering those matters in my head, I end up with "all for the group". It benefits the group best then why not? If there are better deal at the moment, I would have chosen it. But the best deal around here that can benefit the group most, is Uruner's. Anyways, we will have our talk in the group discussion. We shouldn't trample on Uruner's topic, CM Smile
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:18 pm

Tran Linh wrote:
Anyways, we will have our talk in the group discussion. We shouldn't trample on Uruner's topic, CM Smile
TO THE BAT-CAVE!
I wish to recruit Tran Linh! Batmobile1_12
Back to top Go down
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Very Happy hahah =^^=

Well i don't mind my topic being trampled ... =^^=
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Dude, everyone love you idea. They can't agree more!! Lets have your forum here!! You will be the admin of this special forum. Please list all the right you want for you and your member!!
Back to top Go down
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:44 pm

If you're refering to the thing we were taling about on pm then sure.... trough it's hard to belive everyone would be so positive about it~~~

Well~~~ All the usuall rights that admin has... but only in that part of the forum and General forum...

Through i would expect Death Toll's part of the forum to be inaccessable to all other members except my team ( witch i would nominate in the rank of moderator ) and one Global Admin ( which i would expect would be you?) ....

There also should be part of the forum that's accessable by both teams but not by general populus (regular members) ...

I would expect to be granted rights to create subforums within my forum...

Moreover ability to give or take access to it for other members... through i guess it comes with the basic set of admin rights

And i guess that would be it ...

Ps. My grups structure is closer to Monarchy then to democracy so no one should have admin rights beside me ;p
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:05 pm

well, everyone agreed dude, seriously. No one opposed. However there's some suggestions about the special forums and your group's rights. But they are just suggestions. That's why believe me when I said no one disagreed Smile)...
I'll post your right in our secret hiding headquarter Razz and make out a neat forum that meet your requirements Very Happy
So give us a little time Razz
Back to top Go down
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm

No problem... I have all the time in the world... Smile

Through i bet i know what the suggestions might have been ... :p
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:18 pm

hahaha dude, believe me Very Happy Very Happy those suggestions were:
_ Rights of you as the admin for the special forum.
_ Rights of your members in according to our members, so that all can benefits from it.
_ Forum designs.

And don't even think that you are the only one with special forum Razz
We just received the help of the HNT team, the french team. We will now on work on french projects to Razz.
Back to top Go down
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:12 pm

I've got raw for chapter 02 of Dextroy x Revolution if someone was wondering... =^^=
Back to top Go down
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:52 pm

I got bored waiting for response regarding Destroy and Revolution and translated half of the first chapter already.... I guess this seals it's fate...
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Uruner wrote:
I got bored waiting for response regarding Destroy and Revolution and translated half of the first chapter already.... I guess this seals it's fate...
Hold that thought.
Currently, we're starting up Underdog and some other shounen one(I think)
Coup d'etat is on the waiting list, but most likely will start, as it, like D&R, is done by a great mangaka(?)
We have alot on our plate right now, what with the GTO hype and all, so give us some time, maybe recruit couple more members, then we can work on it. Currently, we're understaffed to take on this much all at once. We'll look into it, right now however we should release only series we can handle right now.
Back to top Go down
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Well ... two people just ran out on me and i'm starting to get pissed off by the new ones that take reaaaaaaaaly long time to do anything so everything is getting stalled at my end... lead me around by the nose little more and i will just kick out everyone drop all contacts and continue as one-man team as i used before. It's suprisingly quicker to release something having only one member then having 5 of them you know?

Decide whether you're going to do it or not. And if you decide to do it, then it has to get priority on conditions stated in first post. If not then i'm doing it on my own.

besides... it has only 2 chapters in comparison to GTO's hundrets
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Uruner wrote:
Well ... two people just ran out on me and i'm starting to get pissed off by the new ones that take reaaaaaaaaly long time to do anything so everything is getting stalled at my end... lead me around by the nose little more and i will just kick out everyone drop all contacts and continue as one-man team as i used before. It's suprisingly quicker to release something having only one member then having 5 of them you know?

Decide whether you're going to do it or not. And if you decide to do it, then it has to get priority on conditions stated in first post. If not then i'm doing it on my own.

besides... it has only 2 chapters in comparison to GTO's hundrets
GTO's a blockbuster though, it's really helpful for recruitment. To tell yu the truth, I barely even know about the series, I think it should be brought up once again in the suggestion thread....
I'll get right on that, and the Death Toll section's almost done, I'll make it visible soon, then we'll have to discuss some things
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 am

hmm...it's already 2 chapters and you already translated haft of it? well, just when D&R makes top 4 choices of our poll (should last another day to decide)...well, its your choice then. Good luck with the series, bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:59 am

well... i've translated only half of the first chapter but still =^^=...
It's prooving to be as dificult as Holyland or more talkative chapters of Suicide Island.... with the masive double narrative ... ;/
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:56 am

well, I must say that, working alone is sometimes as efficient as you just stated. But well, I prefer to do it in group Smile since I like being with people and I can't bear being a lone wolf (Y.Y). Guess i'm just weak...and, mind I ask if how many projects are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish to recruit Tran Linh!   I wish to recruit Tran Linh! Empty

Back to top Go down

I wish to recruit Tran Linh!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Scanlation :: Joint-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com