Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The one the only Initial D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

The one the only Initial D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one the only Initial D   The one the only Initial D - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am

yeah, over rev is pretty interesting as well, although I pref initial d's in depth tactics.
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Back to being a hatchling xD
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: The one the only Initial D   The one the only Initial D - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:12 am

yeah D's tactics are way better and i like the story line as a whole i really wanna see old man Bunta Fujiwara go 100% ina race man i think he would be sick, also cant wait to see RyƓsuke race against that one dude coming up (forget his name) i hope they make more seasons or oad/oavs
Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: The one the only Initial D   The one the only Initial D - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:44 am

Yeah, White Comet vs Shimigami is going to be an interesting match. Especially since Ryosuke hasn't been training/practising much anymore. But his getting his car done up, so it's bound to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: The one the only Initial D   The one the only Initial D - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:17 am

yeah its going to be bitching, also have u guys seen the ID live action? i thought it was well done for it being a actual live action movie taking in china instead of Japan it was pretty good it cant be as bad ass as the anime though just because the anime can be more dramatic on parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one the only Initial D   The one the only Initial D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The one the only Initial D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Anime Discussion :: Older Anime-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com