Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Translator/Proofreader

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Meh...
Meh...

Application - Translator/Proofreader Empty
PostSubject: Application - Translator/Proofreader   Application - Translator/Proofreader EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 am

Hey there:D I'm still new to forums - total noob, in fact - but I'm studying Japanese, and I'm hopefully not being too optimistic when I say I could probably pass the level 2 JLPT. I'd like to help out with Japanese to English translations, or vice versa, and I could probably do better at Chinese to English translations (though I'd prefer doing the former). But it'll be the first time I'm doing something like this, so it'd be great if I could have a backup role as proofreader, rather than main translator.

Hoping you'll accept this application, and that I actually manage to pass the test!Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Application - Translator/Proofreader   Application - Translator/Proofreader EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 am

hmmm, promising!!! Damn, i barely passed 2 kyuu last year too! Damn you, you got confidence! I like that! Welcome to the site! We got tons of projects waiting! We got both Chinese/Japanese/korean projects for you to choose!....But since we are such a Japanese manga heavy group, you can expect to do tons of Japanese manga. I'm sending you a pm now! Make sure to check it out.
よろしく!
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Application - Translator/Proofreader   Application - Translator/Proofreader EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 am

Sounds like you'd be interested in TLC work moreso than proofreading, or working beside another translator until you get into the swing of things.
Whatever, best of luck on the test Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Translator/Proofreader   Application - Translator/Proofreader Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Translator/Proofreader

View previous topic View next topic Back to top