Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XscansX
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
Minions! Minions Everywhere!

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   Empty
PostSubject: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:16 am

俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎる

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   Wu4jkxyeyndo

Download
Read Online

Edit: because of fucking bastards like Tenmanga.com, Mangachapter.net and mangashare.com, who don't have any respect for our 24 hour delay policy, we will now be uploading our series onto Batoto.com ourselves to show our support for Batoto. We will use Batoto as a temporary replacement for our own online reader until we move to our new site.
So you all understand, sites such as those listed above don't show any respect for us or for other groups, who work hard to bring you manga every day. That demotivates us severely, in turn causing us to release at a slower pace (since we are no longer motivated to do manga). So please, DO NOT GO TO SUCH FUCKING SITES.

Our new series which our staff are enjoying so much now that we hold the release for a week before releasing Smile
(jk, it's for QC). Hope you guys enjoy it as well.
Info? No info, find it out yourself Razz and tell us of what you are thinking?
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=66560
Have a nice weekend, everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
aku720
Hatchling
Hatchling
aku720

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:40 am

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   195207
Back to top Go down
Lacrima
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 am

Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:45 am

Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
digitalz

PostSubject: that sucks man   Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:18 am

Shrug, never use those sites anyway other than batoto. Thanks for the new series!
Back to top Go down
AsteriskCGY
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:58 am

Eh, what does that 24 hour get you anyway? And what does it cost you for them to host them early?
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:20 am

All scan groups have hosting policies. We are not those fuckers' money cow. If they want to make money off our work, then they'd better show some respect. If not, we show them no respect in return and do shit to screw with them. We make a simple request and those fuckers refuse to acknowledge our wishes, even though we sincerely asked them.

We have our own reasons for the 24 hour delay, but the gist of it simple: we want to control our releases. We go through a lot of trouble with our releases, especially as of late due to a lack of staff, so we let out a lot of unqualified releases (missing pages, cleaning not done to our usual standard, etc.), so it goes without saying that other people domineering and taking credit for our hard work is something we won't stand for.

As such, we set up a 24 hour delay to fix all potential problem. AND WE SPECIFIED CLEARLY THAT WE HAVE A 24 HOUR DELAY. THOSE FUCKERS JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, and when we know that there are people out there making money off our work, showing no respect for us nor our wishes, then we feel demotivated.

Demotivated staff > staff leave > releases slow down.

Back to top Go down
aku720
Hatchling
Hatchling
aku720

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:07 am

yea thats cool having a new manga reading site
scanlators having problem with manga site(who are not heeding to scanlator's request) should just open up a new site (for manga reading) which represents the scanlators
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
s4gk
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
Saracin
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:04 am

Never even been to any of those sites, so it's all good. On the subject of this series, so far its pretty good. Nice art, story seems fun. And did anyone notice his male friend looks like Char from Infinite Stratos?
Back to top Go down
bestgues

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:29 am

Does mangareader fall under same category? I know they paste watermarks on manga which must piss scanlators off no end.

Also, looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
hadou
well, at least it's better than meh
hadou

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:45 am

I am not hype about this new project. No offense, just that I prefer action mangas.
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:48 am

Chapter 2 is better, IMO. You still might not like it, but for those thinking "Great, another typical harem/love comedy".....
Well, no spoilers from me Razz
Back to top Go down
katsudon
katsudon

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am

Saracin wrote:
Never even been to any of those sites, so it's all good. On the subject of this series, so far its pretty good. Nice art, story seems fun. And did anyone notice his male friend looks like Char from Infinite Stratos?

yes. Embarassed

koro wrote:
Chapter 2 is better, IMO. You still might not like it, but for those thinking "Great, another typical harem/love comedy".....

yeah chapter 2 shows more interesting stuff. sadly it's a monthly series. so for me, i need to find something to do with my spare time. like eating, cooking, traveling, and write.
Back to top Go down
bestgues

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:21 am

Well I'm liking it so far, I'm always on the look out for a decent romance, especially ones in the criminally under-represented yandere genre. Unfortunately, most of the big ones are just awful melodrama (KnIM, GE- Good Ending) and the ones I like are released very slowly (KnH, Haru to Natsu and now Sankarea which is dead in the water thanks to a certain e-drama).

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
aku720
Hatchling
Hatchling
aku720

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:03 am

u are scary
Back to top Go down
Geese1

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks for the new series; sounds interesting so I'll definitely give it a look.

I've never used an online manga reading site, but I do know it's a common complaint among scanlators. Hope everything works out for you.
Back to top Go down
Saracin
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:25 pm

I'm glad to hear chapter 2 makes things interesting. I figured this series would separate itself from the others. And I read so many manga's that I won't even notice that it's monthly lol, although I just hope I don't start confusing the series with another like I've done with a couple of others lol
Back to top Go down
kaizercupich92
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:40 pm

I liked this new manga
thanks guys for the hard work!
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:12 pm

So is this a weekly or monthly manga?
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Monthly.
Just for clarification, it's being published in a magazine that comes out once a month.
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:18 pm

So how many chapters have there been?
Back to top Go down
katsudon
katsudon

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:22 pm

2 chapters were bundled together in the magazine gangan joker (chapter 1 & 2). next magazine publish date is 7-22-2011. I do not know if it'll have 2 chapters or just one. ~30 pages per chapter is quite a bit of material to work with.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:03 pm

katsudon, i think it's one, would be wonderful if it's 2 Razz
I'm liking it so far Razz
And hell, Ore Imouto too has 30 pages a chapter Sad
And anyone got Ore no Kouhai 01 raw? We couldn't find the Japanese raw, there's chinese raw only and we really don't want to translate from Chinese raw.
Back to top Go down
me

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 am

wait, what did you say? "So please, DO NOT GO TO SUCH FUCKING SITES."

i'm confused, you mean you're not going start slapping huge obnoxious watermarks all over your releases and then telling everyone to head to all these ad-supported manga reader sites to complain about it???

i'm glad at least some scanlators have some common sense. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru    Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru   Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top