Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zumreed
Meh...
Meh...

Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!! Empty
PostSubject: Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!!   Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:06 am

Its one of my favorite mangas but VIScans dropped it for some reason... Please pick it up!!
Oh and its a good manga IMO
Back to top Go down
FlareRumble
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
FlareRumble

Location : Philippines/Japan :D and probably somewhere........typing....

PostSubject: Re: Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!!   Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 am

I would be glad to pick it up......but I'm not a Mod here Very Happy

Well I share your thought....Its a good Manga, probably on my list of favorites Very Happy

yeah its in my list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aku720
Hatchling
Hatchling
aku720

PostSubject: Re: Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!!   Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 am

doesnt makes any sense picking a series just because of one person (who actually registered just to post a manga request) wants the series
no offense

there are lots of series out there which are thousand times better than this series and they deserved to be picked up

and i dont think fans of these types of series will ever be in majority having cute and moe type of female character creating a harmen situation for a guy

better to have a series which is more serious ,filled with action and adventure and physiological

on offense again (sorry if i sounded rude in any way )
Back to top Go down
willus

PostSubject: Re: Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!!   Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 pm

didn´t VIScans drop it cause FTH-scans were doing it too?

honestly i like that manga but i think it is better left for FTH i think they do a good work also, saddly the times between releases can be quite long >_<, but this manga doesn´t have that many chapters out there yet if i am not wrong, and at the pace of xscansx they would run out of chapters to scanlate fast i think

but if FTH were to drop it too and once there is some more chapters out i would totally agree with xscansx picking it up, as for now i think is better to leave the spot to other manga

that is the honest opinion of some random guy who in a whim decided to say something xD

greetings

P.S: hope the english is not bad cause is not my native language xD
Back to top Go down
FlareRumble
FlareRumble

Location : Philippines/Japan :D and probably somewhere........typing....

PostSubject: Re: Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!!   Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 am

I agree with willus partly since I looked it up and saw that FTH is currently scanlating it, xD
(and btw, the one who posted "zumreed" is actually a friend of mine who learned I was typesetting :O )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!!   Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pick up Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top