Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cleaner application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
griffon
well, at least it's better than meh
well, at least it's better than meh
griffon

Cleaner application Empty
PostSubject: Cleaner application   Cleaner application EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Hello there! I wish to apply as a cleaner.

The PSDs of the compiled tests can be found here

Please have a look and correct accordingly. Aplogies for the really short post but It's really late and I need sleep Laughing A proper introduction will follow later.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner application   Cleaner application EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:14 am

hmmm, the guy who is in charge of the test, has gone missing for several days, can you wait a bit, i will ask another editor to look over it for you. Sr for the trouble mate!
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Weaper
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Weaper

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner application   Cleaner application EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:43 am

Hi! Editor for SKR here!!!
first, let me tell you that your basic cleaning is good and could be used for work but some part can be made better. for me, you're in and can start "work"

basic cleaning: good leveling and basic cleaning
p01: need -0,4° of tilting. use free transform tool (ctrl+T) on your duplicated layer for that.
p02: need -0,3° of tilting. missed a bit of cropping on top.
p03: need -0,1° of tilting. missed a bit of cropping at the botom. maybe a bit too dark

redrawing: good basic redraw and page positioning
p40: nothing much, maybe the hand would have been a bit better by copying the one o the yakuza in front and using it as base. + cropping
p56: the action line could fit the original extremities better texture wise, some need to be thined when nearing the extremities . use clone tool to reproduce the ground design in the bottom center area. + cropping

of course for some other project with harder artwork then more thing would be needed but for those it'll be good after fixing the point that I pointed out (if you really want to make it better)

if you want to know what is done on manga like Sun Ken Rock, look here : http://www.xscansx.com/t1682-sun-ken-rock-how-to-edit
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunkenrock.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaner application   Cleaner application Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaner application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top