Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~? Empty
PostSubject: hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~?   hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:22 pm

hallo there~~~~~

long time no see~~~~ huh~~~ =^^=

i wanted to ask what part of scanlation process of underdog you've got stuck on~~~

and if it's possible to maybe pick it up together again~~~?

Deathtoll can fill out any position that is lacking in this project or if you don't want to release it anymore ~~~~~ with your permission we would like to pick it up again~~~~

what do you say?

Best regards
Uruner

www.deathtollscans.com
Back to top Go down
http://deathtollscanlations.wordpress.com/
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~?   hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:15 am

Umm...to be honest, Mr.Kidnapper has not been putting his translation for it, so I had to substitute for a while (2 weeks ago). So we indeed have trouble with translation for the series. I can't handle so many projects all by myself. We have been having trouble with this series from the day we took it up until now. However, there are still staff wanting to do it all by ourselves (and the cleaning already went up to chapter 5th). We just need translation. I'm not capable of doing this weekly but for a monthly, I can do that at least. Sorry but I have to turn down your generous offer, uruner. Btw, you are back to the land yet? xD
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~?   hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:49 pm

naaah still at sea~~~~~ it's 5th month now ~~~ 2 weeks left then 4 weeks at home and going again for 3 months to the sea~~~~ through this actually speeded up my translating time and acuracy since i have less distractions on my free time =^^=

happy to see that my "Inquiry" actually brought this series back up to your attention and made my day by releasing next chapter ~~~ =^^=

yeah well it's a shame that you guys have such a problems with this seires since i really do like it ~~~

but well if you need to work on it in your own group then so be it~~~ if you ever change your mind send me a mail or something and i will be happy to pick it up. =^^=

best regards
Back to top Go down
http://deathtollscanlations.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~?   hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~? Empty

Back to top Go down

hey hey~~~~ Underdog~~~?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top