Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

News...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XscansX
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
Minions! Minions Everywhere!

News... Empty
PostSubject: News...   News... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Bulletin board

Yup, this is a board that could be accessed by every staff so they could change the info. This kind of post is for the purpose of informing people about XscansX's project progress.

We normally don't have rules but then it would be discouraging our staff if we hear hateful/ bashful/ forceful comment like "you guys are slow as a snail", "damn it, I am waiting to death here, damn slacker"...ok, not to be blunt, but we are doing this for free, we gain nothing from this, and all the staff are volunteering to release manga, we don't receive even one cent for personal use by doing this. So heck, why should we be hearing such comments from ones who actually do nothing? That's why:

Rule number 1: No bashing. No hateful comment.
Rule number 2: No specific members indicated in the post. Except for "damn, I love that guy/gal (name) for his awesome work" yeah...
Rule number 3: this is an account accessible to all the staff, and I'm simply a member listing out something that "I" know. But we have like 20 projects so I might be missing out something. That's why this post could be modified any time soon.

Comment and feedback are welcomed...
Anyways, here you go:

1. GTO shonan 14 days. Raw: bought and scanned the whole volume 6. Had some trouble lately, but managed to get back on track still. Currently typesetting... Hope for the best.

2. Kunisaki Izumo no Jijou. Translation up to chapter 27 are done. Clean work are done. Proofread are done. Being typeset at the moment. Expect chapter 22 to be out soon. And then welcome chapter 22 with our new translator Doph who still is a trial member, but doing a great job. (and now going at a fast pace too Shocked )

3. Higanjima: Translation up to Volume 11. Clean work and typeset are to chapter 83 (volume 10). Chapters ready for release are up to 83. Now you see why we need Cleaner & typesetter for Higanjima even thought Higanjima has the best releasing pace. (most like 2 chapters a week in March) but we won't be able to release like this anymore because Higanjima staff got cursed by Miyabi...result in a regular cleaner/typesetter has retired for good Sad. Don't expect a good release pace anymore unless we can have people join the team. And it would be hellish if Miyabi continues to curse our staff. Higanjima has cost us like 6 editors so far.
P/s: Aniki' story (a bonus volume) is bought and debind, waiting to scanned :X. Expect releasing day: 2-3 years at this rate...YES, we keep this for ourselves!

4. Love So Life: thanks to Shiro Kasumi's releases, Love So Life staff got depressed, and they were smoking something that made them: finished chapter 25 being typeset. Translation for all those chapters are done (thanks to Hidari-chan *kiss* -> *slap*)...and going at a very fast pace (chp 28 Shocked ), I congratulate you.... cheers

5. Ryouko casebook of spirit: Cleans are done for chapter 11. Translation is halted atm, but pray it to be up very soon. Not sure if we can get this release out soon though.

6. Sense: Trollscans...

7. Love Junkies: Trollscans?

8. Bee-be-beat it! ...40 pages a chapter and hard redraw on it, reallllllly hard to translate. What are you stomping foot for? Anyways, chapter 3 is released. Due to lack of pernament members, we don't know when chapter 4 is going to be done...

9. Nyotai_ka: the raw of vol 3 is out in Japan... no release of any raws on the net as of yet.

10. Ore No Imouto: Waiting for raws... But in the mean time, we plan to redo the vol 1 & 2 at the suggestion that those were using magazine raw and because of that, available Ore No Imouto chapters 1-14 never got the omake pages or the author's ranting (lolz?)

11. Football girl: awaiting for raws...

12. Kamen Teacher: COMPLETED! Very Happy

13. Chibi Devi!. Raw bought vol 2,3. Haven't scanned though. Waiting for translation on the Omake and then volume 2.

14. Chrome Breaker: bought the raw of Volume 3. Scanned. Translation of volume 3 is finished (thanks t Butterfly Kanga). Editing work on the way.

15. Ushiro no Shindere-san: yup, it's a new project since Riceball decided to drop it. Status: released chapter 5. Waiting on translation, cleans, and typeset for chapter 6.

16. Chii's sweet home...finished chapter 96... waiting for chapter 97...

17. Toujin Bestialious: SO SHORT! Shocked ...well its completed now....

18.Lucky Star: Raw and scanned all up to Volume 3, also the translation. Thanks to Hayaterocks-chan Smile. Quality check up to chapter 15 and 16. Expect it to be out this very soon. Very Happy

19. Ibitsu: chapter 3 is FINALLY released! (after 2-3 months already). We are missing a translator for this... so PLEASE apply! Our newest member, bitspider, was interested in cleaning and is currently doing chapter 4.

20. Underdog: volume 1&2 all got and scanned. Clean work done for chapter 4 and 5. Waiting for translation though.

21. Sun-ken Rock: chapter 43 in QC, expect it soon.

22. AIKI: chapter 70 released, doing chapter 71.

23. Ore Imouto Tokushuu: A small, new project were doing... Missing a pernament translator, so hopefully it will be out soon. Cleans are done.

That's it!
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Meaningless spam will be deleted right away. But comment like "I really want to read abc project Sad, it's a pity that it's a bit slow" or "Tran Linh is very handsome and in need of a cute girlfriend, I volunteer"...those are acceptable Laughing . Feedback and comments are welcome. None will be okay too.
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
iyreia

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Heya, random person here. I'm the Japanese translator for MUVA My partner at MUVA takes care of all the editing/etc, but he's super busy so I wanted to translate something without bothering him... i.e. I'mm currently bored and looking for something to translate for someone.

One of our readers suggested Ushiro no Shindere-san, so I left a comment on Riceball asking if I could translate for them, but if you guys have already picked up the project then I'll give up on that. So I guess I'm just asking for a confirmation that you're taking care of Ushiro no Shindere-san?
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 pm

hello i'm Dreams typesetter/cleaner
Riceball said they dropping it on their site. We are on the point of finishing up chapter 3 to release getting cleans and typeset ready

as of right now we have a translator for the series.
Back to top Go down
iyreia

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Alright, cheers mate! I'll go search for something else to do X3
Back to top Go down
organ

News... Empty
PostSubject: Nozomi to kimio   News... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:54 am

I noticed that nozomi to kimio wasn't listed. I was wondering if xscansx would still be releasing chapters 1 and 2 along with the missing page for chapter 3 or if that's not the case anymore. Thanks for all your hard work and the rest of your series.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 pm

hmmm...I was about to forget about Nozomi to Kimio ever since I have been a bit too busy with my real life (earthquake, tsunami, radiation in Japan, then now work & studies has doubled for the month so I couldn't get myself to translate the two chapters. in fact, I've been too busy to even keep my translation up to date Sad. After all the mess with my real life, I even broke my words of remaking Vol1-5 Higanjima as well Sad. My bad, but I can't make out enough time for Nozomi to Kimio 1-2...I think I owe you guys an apology. hmm...tell me, do you really want it? why do you want our version which is criticized as "inferior" version compared to those Blackwing? And I though those Blackwind said something like they would release the HQ version of it, no?
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:26 am

GTO 45 will be late for this week. We got the script just some hours ago. We are working on it. please expect it to be out in Sunday. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:27 am

Updated... Very Happy I guess Ill do this since no one else is Neutral
Back to top Go down
SunKenRocks
Meh...
Meh...

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:47 am

I don't know where to post this Razz

I cannot access your forums from http://www.xscanxs.com (was working fine till a week back!) I need to use your formmotion link (https://xscansx.forummotion.com)

Did your domain expire or something? Surprised
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:07 am

you've typed it wrong.

it's http://www.xscansx.com
not http://www.xscanxS.com

not sure if this is the solution to your problem or not.
If not, post again and we'll keep trying.
Back to top Go down
SunKenRocks
Meh...
Meh...

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:27 pm

rue wrote:
you've typed it wrong.

it's http://www.xscansx.com
not http://www.xscanxS.com

not sure if this is the solution to your problem or not.
If not, post again and we'll keep trying.

Neutral I'm such a fool. I swear I even clicked the link on google and it wasn't opening! I think something wrong on my side Neutral even my bookmark link was changed D:

Fail...sorry for troubling you.
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:27 pm

no worries ^^
Glad it worked out.
Back to top Go down
xbelle4everx
Meh...
Meh...

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:28 am

Hi there. Smile
Question... Question
Does xscansx have 2 forums? I understand that this is one of the forums (which I thought was the only forum that xscansx has), but baka updates says that your official forum is:
http://japanzai.com/

The forum link for your group is the url above...?
[http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=3865]
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:02 am

well, it's a long story, but bakaupdates is right Smile
And visit us there, please Smile
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 am

We recently set up a new site. Basically we're moving; we've used this site since the group's inception, but it's come time to break free from forummotion. We're not immediately killing this site or anything, but yes, we currently have 2 forums and will eventually move to the new site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: News...   News... Empty

Back to top Go down

News...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: News & Releases-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com