Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Higanjima chapter 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

Higanjima chapter 66 Empty
PostSubject: Higanjima chapter 66   Higanjima chapter 66 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:38 am

Higanjima
彼岸島

Higanjima chapter 66 5tsz1md4u60s

Archive

Higanjima chapter 66 is up....Join us if you want to read Higanjima ahead! We need typesetter and cleaner for Higanjimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

*whisper*: Bonus Kama Sutra in the chapter!

Higanjima chapter 66's staff:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
djchayan
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima chapter 66   Higanjima chapter 66 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:15 pm

hi!! guys!! thanks for this awesome series love that you guys gave it life again! wanted to mention in this chapter page 16-17 is not translated idk if you guys noticed or it was intentional I'm just let you guys know since I see no comments or anything about it on the announcement.

Higanjima chapter 66 195207
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima chapter 66   Higanjima chapter 66 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:19 pm

hi there, glad you like our releases. We don't forget anything. But how could we release those chapter if we don't have staff? It's regretful but yes, until we can have more people join us doing Higanjima, we won't be able to release those chapters. (and we are having trouble with chapter 70+ now since our cleaner has retired Sad
Back to top Go down
djchayan
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima chapter 66   Higanjima chapter 66 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:26 pm

sad to hear that, i guess there's no way on fixing page 16-17. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima chapter 66   Higanjima chapter 66 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:32 pm

lolz, how about lending us a hand? It doesn't take much time to learn clean or typeset, actually. Higanjima is not the god forsaken type of hard manga to do. You can learn easily in several hours (heck, our new typesetter Nico. learned it in 2 hours, I think? ). Yeah, how about giving cleaning or typesetting a try?
Back to top Go down
djchayan
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima chapter 66   Higanjima chapter 66 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 pm

LOL fail me, i just read the chapter and it's just sutras that's why not translated...anyways I would like too but laziness always gets the best of me and wouldn't like to on a series i read.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima chapter 66   Higanjima chapter 66 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:53 pm

hahaha oh wait, you were saying PAGE 16-17?? I thought CHAPTER 16-17 Very Happy I fail too Very Happy
my bad, but that means everything turns out alright, agree?? anyways, we don't have deadline and it's such a long project so if you have time and want to feel a new air, come to us, we always welcome new friend Smile
(Bonus: we always have chapters ready for releases but since we don't want to release all at once, it's like a bonus to read 17 projects of XscansX beforehand Smile (and...some releases won't be out for quite a time...in the case of Higanjima special chapter we going to do, it' staff only). The special chapter is about Atsushi and his arc. This volume doesn't spoil anything, but it can only be released after 32 volume of Higanjima (this volume has just been released this Feb and thanks to my love for Higanjima, I bought it *blush* Very Happy, well. anyways, maybe at this rate, you will get to read it...hmmm...in two years?
Back to top Go down
djchayan
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima chapter 66   Higanjima chapter 66 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Higanjima chapter 66 195207 you're a bad person!! teasing me with all those chapters...let me see that tutorial for typesetting/cleaning...will most probably end up leaning more for typesetting but still it's not a 100% I'll try to convince myself of doing so...>.>
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima chapter 66   Higanjima chapter 66 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:11 pm

hahaha Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
you really made my day Very Happy
Yeah, you can head to the recruitment thread and make an application there. The editors will take reallllll good care of you (^;_;^)
http://www.xscansx.com/f3-recruitment
yup, cleaner of typesetter or both, it's up to you. Those section also has tutorial as well! But it's better that you create a new thread so if you need help, other editors will help Smile
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higanjima chapter 66   Higanjima chapter 66 Empty

Back to top Go down

Higanjima chapter 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top