HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Nozomi to Kimio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
u know? Spam is a crime...
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Yep, a friend of mine was gonna apply to clean the series, so that's how I got started on it. Not sure what happened with the applications, Aayush just stopped updating the "Application status" thread Razz

Freelance cleaner/raw provider?

Also, since we're fighting it seems;
Rawrawrwarwr off you go, back out to sea with ye rawrwarawrwr.
lol, jk

Oh and about the scanlator code of conduct, RH posted it up on their front page more or less with their MRI scanlations announcement.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whale
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Aayush is not part of RH for quite some time now.
Aye, I scan and clean mostly. I don't have time for more sadly.

I don't think it is the one he talks about...
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
u know? Spam is a crime...
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 pm

I see, so he's only with sense scans now.
Gotcha, well good talkin' with you, even though this is an erm,, fighting thread?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 30
Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:50 am

@Rue: hey hey, they are my guests, they come here for me, let me serve them, dude Smile

@Whale: About your comment
heh, tl;dr
:X, jk Razz
But I lost my interest if you just defend yourself with those weak argument. "Whilist you may not directed that insult towards me, but it wasn't clear. And it's still childish no matter how I look at it." It was not clear? How come it's not? Do I look like the type that insult people easily? Having causual chat with me until now, and you still can't make it out? For god's shake. I live my real life and real personality on the net and because of that, it reflects the me in real life. Look at it, look at your admin's comment on me:

Kuma-pun wrote:

Do you actually get enough to eat there? Maybe you always order toilet paper instead of rice and just don't
notice it?
....
And if till now no one as complained about your translation, it's because no ones knows how imcompetent you are.
....
There is not a bit of your so called honor in your actons.
That's on page 2. Please read it so you might not misunderstand that I make it up.
And I haven't talked about how educated your admin is, coming here insulting and such

Ok, morning exercise: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5...ok, IF YOU ARE INSULTED LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE. WHAT"S YOU REACTION? Why do I include "real life" here? Because I live the real me, the true personality on the net. Is it childish? No, anyone would snap and go fucking kill that bastard in real life, seriously. (but hey, i'm not using force in real life...I told you, I can hurt people with words easily. I'm a lawyer after all (i'm a bit too young but heck, I am indeed a lawyer :X :X :X so arguing and making my way through all of the shit you caused give me extremely valuable experiences dealing with barbarian (lolz), somewhat self-pleasure looking at how pathetic you guys have become after the long talk, it gives me tremendous pleasure to know that, now you guys know: you guys fucked with the wrong guy, with the wrong group and you will remember that for the rest of your life :X nah, i'm evil, I know, I know Twisted Evil

Anyways, I gave you superior translator a proper cold water splash. Had he said that in real life in front of me, I could go and sue him easy. But you guys are hiding behind what's called a computer. My words or talk is not childish at all, it's all planned and well done up to now (if I might say that to myself, well, I will open Pringles and treat myself a crispy potato chip then...man, I love this...). In short, I think anyone would agree with me about that, my words, my acts were not childish at the slightest. You should have realized it until now :X

Should I continue with my talk? Do I need to embarrass you guys more? I think it's enough a lesson for you Blackwing wayssss before this post. Still I wanted to do this, why? because I told you Blackwing from times to times:
Tran Linh wrote:

Btw, I recommend you stop posting more, you are making your scanlation group bad...
Because:
Tran Linh wrote:

You stepped on the landmine you planned. Ironic eh?
You stupidity amazed me :X so I played with you a little bit more. Yeah, I should write a book "how to deal with idiots and barbarians" maybe it would get published by Aspen. And I will get tons of money from it, I hope?
Hahaha?

About the IRC channel? The shitstorm? Wow, you sounded like you won something there, "Tran Linh was defeated there in our IRC channel"Eh? How about you quote it all for people to see how superior you were in that channel? Hmm let's take a bit of my terrible memory out, I remember something like this:
I got in your channel, and the first guy say that
_"why are you here, I know your identify, you are Tran from XscansX"
_"do I know you, what's your name?"
_"no, but I know you" (yeah, I have been hanging around Sense-channel for several weeks to help out with our joint which's ending soon, I guess you know my identify from that. But I have no fear lolz, I live my real name on the net, why should I be scared of my Mirc nick exposed? :X )

Moving on, you guys immediate go to confront me:
_"why did you do that?"
_"do what?"
_"nozomi to kimio, you release chapter 3 with crappy translation and bad quality"
_"some were on purpose, and some were of my inability, my bad, and you guys clearly said that you guys are going to release a better version so go ahead and replace mine"
_"that's bullshit, you X#$%$" (and something I couldn't remember lolz)
_"hey, look, I'm not here to pick a fight, I haven't insulted anyone in this room, i'm trying to be reasonable here, is this how you treat guest?"
---> silent (大笑)
and I add:"so am I not welcome here? because I don't feel like I am"
then someone save your group's image by saying:
_ "no, you are welcome here, if you are not, I would have kicked you out" (wise guy btw, he'd better an admin, if that Tuna is your admin, I feel sorry for your group)
_ "well then, can I go and grab that chapter 2 of Nozomi to Kimio?"
_ "go ahead" -> I downloaded the file. While I was downloading it, someone insulted me another time:
_ "and you will copy our translation to be your own chapter 2, you thief" (lolz)
)i'm sorry but I think I translated way more words then you did in your chapter 2. But I have my reason to download your chapter 2. Simply because I read the raw, not the scans, but then I was wondering "what did the previous scanlation team doing with the chapter 2?" I got curious and therefore I went to you channel, not to steal your translation, because if I want to steal your translation, Mangafox is a faster place to go, and it's safer for me to go there haha. joke aside, that's just another insult from you Blackwing scans to me, who come in peacefully and didn't insulted anyone there. I even reply with patience:
_ "look, i'm trying to be reasonable here, I haven't insulted anyone, I think if you guys have problem with my group's scanlation, then go ahead and release a better one, am I clear?"
So I talked my way out, the rest is known to you Blackwingscans, but then who were embarrassed in the end? Everyone have the answer for themselves.
That's the summary of the "Mirc stormshit" of yours. lolz.
Wow, I sounded really like a scaredy cat there? Didn't I? (hahaha) so you guys think you guys could follow me and create even more pressure on me more by coming here? Lolz, you guys fucked with the wrong guy, ~sorry~ .
Anyways, I gotta take a bath, I will come back for more if needed :X
Nice day Smile

Edit: what's with this quote of yours in page 2?
whale wrote:

That being said for eg I am a mixedblood, I speak both languages perfect but I can live in 1 country.


that's my concrete evidence for your:
whale wrote:

And I never claimed to be perfect in english, much less in japanese.

Am I missing something here, I know I'm not good with English, but hey, I've been opening Oxford dictionary and Urban dictionary(?) to search for the word "perfect" and I think wow, maybe that perfect guys has another "perfect" meaning that is unknown to the rest of the world? Oh wise Whale, please bestow me your wisdom~ hahaha, i'm being mean today Very Happy
P/s: If there's more comment I will gladly serve you Blackwing scans. Keep them coming. If not, then learn your lesson, you serious should. :X





Last edited by Tran Linh on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xscansx.forummotion.com
wowosim
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:19 am

is this the last chapter to the series?

btw, its pointless to this debate, i mean seriously forget these petty differences, we are one manga community! why the fuck quarrel?

on a side note, I MISS IBITSU!!!!

and thanks Tran linh for your hardwork! I look forward to more of your releases!
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
u know? Spam is a crime...
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:25 am

I'm not entirely sure if we're continuing Ibitsu, no cleaner really wants to do it with such crappy raws. (I'll give it one last shot tomorrow, but I've had bad experiences last time, my parents walked into the room when the guy was doing *something* with a dildo....)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AP
Guest



PostSubject: missing page   Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:13 am

I don't really care for the dispute between both groups. I just wanted to point out that in xscansx release of chapter 3 on page 4 it states that the woman is Nozomi's aunt on top, while the bottom says she is Nozomi's mother...on the same page Rolling Eyes. And also it seems that there is an entire page missing [Page 8] from chapter 3 Shocked. xscansx version of this chapter does look (i'm not an expert on cleaning scans) cleaner than black wing's but they have a missing page and a mistake on a page. shit happens. (just hope it gets fixed when they release chapters 1 and 2)
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
u know? Spam is a crime...
avatar

Posts : 2229
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:53 am

Mm, sorry for the inconvenience. TRAN, WHY ARE ALL OF YOUR UPLOADS MISSING PAGE 8 RECENTLY?
AP, We'll have that fixed sometime tomorrow.
Thank you for pointing out the mistake.
We'll do a better job on chapter's 1 and 2, I promise you that.
We rushed out this release in under 2 hours (normal releases take a few days).
Since it's no rush for the already released chapters, we can do a much better job.

I wanted to re-typeset chapter 3, but sadly, somehow everyone lost the final PSDs;;
Looks Like I'm starting over from scratch. = =;

Tran, I need to talk to you tomorrow, I bet I'll forget what it was about after I sleep though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AP
Guest



PostSubject: thx   Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:34 am

That sounds reassuring, thanks for all your efforts. Looking forward to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
whale
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 am

Nah, the moment you said you are a lawyer, I stopped taking you seriously.
Your job is to lie, manipulate words and twist meanings to make trivial things sound different.
I learned long ago not to be rational with the likes of you. I hate lawyers by defualt, usually it's not personal, but in this case it also is.

Ya, you called me "Fucking idiot" and such at some point? That wasn't directed at Kuma. And on this note, after mentioning his name several times, you still can't get it right. Nice trolling?

Yes, I must admit you are probably in real life, maggot lawyer acting as a supernatural person. I know that.
Oh so I fucked with a wrong maggot. All right, think high of you and your group. Just fyi I am a civil engineer, I probably have more education than you so quit calling me barbarian. Yes, I shall remember your group...for what? What could you possibly do, huh? Flame in your own turf? Awsome. I do it on your territory at least, i'm not a bloody coward. If I acted like you in IRC I should have left crying this place long ago. And thus let me link the convo as it happened:


Again in what way you make BW look bad, huh? You actually flaming me in the last few comments.
"Planning a landmine"? What the... you mean PLANTING a landmine? Geez...

The reason Kuma came to your shitty site is to tell you that your TL is crap since actually he wasn't online when you visited us. So yeah, he said you have a shitty TL, then you took it on a personal level and started bashing. Instead of proving that your TL is not bad (or just ignore) you went ahead and started talking about douchebags in BW. You will be a decent lawyer someday, you can twist the topic easily. Never face the facts, you are doing great.

Yes, I speak 3 languages. Hungarian and russian being my native ones and english I learned later. And in fact I'm studying japanese when I have free time. I never said english or japanese are my native ones. You are trying to get a grip on me? Go ahead, try harder. I do answer your questions, unlike you. You kinda ignored everything I wrote related to the topic and flamed me. Awsome job.

I don't get the slightest feeling I actually learned something here. Except the fact that this group is run by punk lawyer acting high and mighty.

You say you are a refined man, working hard as a lawyer. Now how the fuck should I take you seriously when you actually scanlate? You see scanlation is stealing and you work in law area. Kind of ironic, ne?
Post your profile please and where you work, I'll write a nice letter to your boss and ask him what does he think of you crossing the very law you are bound to protect. Fuckin' hypocrite. You aren't better than any of us scanlators no matter how much you want to be.

I never ment to give you this much attention intentionally, but I it never occured to me that you might be a lawyer. If you had said so in the beginning, I wouldn't have started asking or talking to you.

My advice, grow a spine.
whale-chan
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 30
Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 am

muhahaha Very Happy rage quitter, oh well~ someone snapped a nerve? :X
don't hate lawyer, child :X, you will no doubt need a lawyer soon because of the way you are heading to. And, yeah yeah, I have less education than an engineer who needs 4 years to graduate from a university (2-3 years in college). While a lawyer has to spend like 8-10 years to have a lawyer certificate muhahaha, I'm not just a lawyer, i'm in my LLM right now too lolz...wow, that's comparison, happy? =))

Oh~ I'm so scared~, please don't tell my boss? he might give me a bonus for my hard work, you know? \\(T^T)>>

Oh, hey, I didn't mean do hurt your heart that bad...eh? i'm sorry? (lolz)
Oh well~ no need for more argument then hahaha. Thanks, you guys from Blackwing scans (or something like that) really made my day, I'm just too bored getting over this boring spring break *sigh*, hey, come back for more,'kay? Always waiting for you *kiss*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xscansx.forummotion.com
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 30
Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:12 am

AP wrote:
I don't really care for the dispute between both groups. I just wanted to point out that in xscansx release of chapter 3 on page 4 it states that the woman is Nozomi's aunt on top, while the bottom says she is Nozomi's mother...on the same page Rolling Eyes. And also it seems that there is an entire page missing [Page 8] from chapter 3 Shocked. xscansx version of this chapter does look (i'm not an expert on cleaning scans) cleaner than black wing's but they have a missing page and a mistake on a page. shit happens. (just hope it gets fixed when they release chapters 1 and 2)
Just saw this post now...so...is this what the Blackwing scans has been bashing me about?
Here's the page in question:


And here's the reason why I had to misinterpret about "Aunt" and "Mother", I think I don't own an obligation to answer to those stupid blackwing scan, but if it's the reader, why not?

....in the raw, it was actually said in the first panel :
"小峰のおばさん”or "Komine's aunt" (Komine no Oba-san)
but then in the 4th panel: it said:
"親子” or "like mother like daughter" (oyako)
So there's a conflict between those lines.

Judging from the context. We have two possibilities:

1. She is the aunt of Komine as the "Komine no Oba-san" indicate. But then what's "oyako" means is that "a relationship between parents and child" however, "Oyako" can be used for not related blooded situation, and for example if Komine has indeed lived with her aunt for a long time, she has been raised up by the aunt. Then Komine with her aunt can be considered as "Oyako".

2. If you think about "oyako" and the normal situation. then she's no doubt Komine's mother. But then the first panel should have been "Komine's Oka-san" OR omitting "Komine no" to make "Oba-san" which can directly indicate "Oka-san" as in English we said: "Auntie". But then the raw clearly said that "Komine's Oba-san". But judging from the word of Oyako, then she's her mother.

There are two possibilities in that case. And I couldn't make it out because, if it's her mother, then where's the clear clue about that? If it's her aunt, then where's the clear clue about that? I couldn't make that choice and I didn't want to damage the original context of the mangaka so I was asking my Japanese friend, and they said "it was too little a clue to judge". So I went with both for the safety side. I translated as the raw said. If that's what the blackwing scan was bashing me, then they have no clue what they are talking about, or their translator just never thought enough and jumped to the conclusion.

Anyways, if there's a clear evidence of she's being the mother of Nozomi, then i'm glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xscansx.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nozomi to Kimio   

Back to top Go down
 

Nozomi to Kimio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Love Live! anime/manga discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: News & Releases-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com