Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!   Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Here's the conclusion after 2 days released of vol 7.

_ The downloads in total for chapter 7 in tow days is 150, actually it's the best up until now, I think one normal Higanjima chapter only got about 100 downloads. But then if you think about it, 100 downloads for 9 chapters = 900 downloads...of course, we have way more money if we choose the separate chapters option. Heck, I would love to release separate chapters to get more money for our group, actually...

_ However, I can see that the popularity will increase very much if you use volume batch like this.
Hmmm...but it's really unfair for Higanjima team who get credited for only one time for 9 chapter a volume...it's really unfair, but for the sake of popularity I still think we should continue with the volume release batch. HOWEVER we have an option now: we can still credit Higanjima staff in the volume batch for each respective chapter like what Illuminati manga is doing:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/jisatsutou/v03/c021/7.html

BUT, they only credit themselves on the first page of the volume only, WHILE we credit Higanjima staff on every chapters like that and then, we attach the big Higanjima credit page to the last pages like I did with vol 7.
How does that sound to you guys?
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Parallax
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Parallax

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!   Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 pm

いいですね。
あなたは私たちが最初に人気を高める必要があります、正しい。

^I know... still working on it lol.. 

silent

We need another opinion for the credit method, but It should be fine either way.

Also, I've been pretty slow lately on typesetting, I might need an extra hand for this week because of midterms, but the week after im on break so it'l be better.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!   Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:21 am

what's your status on Higanjima?
And Rakan as well?
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Back to being a hatchling xD
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!   Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 am

im busy mostly some rl crap between working and when my sister is working i have to watch niece and nephew and ina few days ima go out of town wont have access to photoshop

also for credit page just do 1 credit page with our names on it and just put it in each chapter or something
i think we should use one of the higanjima pages
Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! 08_00310

or

Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! 08_00111

as the credit page since they both look bad ass
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!   Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:34 am

Cute girls are nice, but THOSE are some credits pages I would like to see being utilized.
Back to top Go down
Parallax
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Parallax

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!   Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Alright ,sick idea for credit page. I've got chapter 61+62 for Thursday or Friday maybe.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!   Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:43 am

Prallax, I've already typeset chapter 61 and included it in Vol 7 batch release. Chapter 62 was done by Rakan, it needs a bit of work though. btw,
what do you guys think of making a weekly release or 2, 3 releases and it is set on certain day? that way, we can still keep the credit page for each chapter and have a bit more fan for the usual update.
Right, Parallax, please proceed with the later half of vol 8 (meaning starting chapter 67-70). I think Rakan will be doing chapter 62-66. i will help both you guys to make a good release pace. I think I can typeset a chapter in 40 mins or so if i'm concentrated...anyways, Higanjima is getting more popular, and damn...I read the new chapter in Japanese...it's fucking awesome Sad...move move move guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!   Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:58 am

Right now im relatively busy in rl i cant really do as much as id like i have hardly any time to work, i wake up at 7am watch niece and nephew from 7am-5pm work(job) from 6-12 and try to sleep rest of the time but fail at it
Back to top Go down
Tevesh Szat
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
Tevesh Szat

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!   Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Book 10's up and ready! I'm trying to keep the original meaning, but make it easily understood in English. I think Higanjima's going to get more popular when we start releasing it more regularly. I know those are the ones I usually read on my I-pad app. Next week's spring break, so I don't have to teach. *whew* I might just get book 11 done if I'm not too busy. bounce

Let's do our best to make this popular!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!   Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm...Higanjima team, please, need your feedback!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top