Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me... Empty
PostSubject: Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me...   Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me... EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:40 pm

I was about to post a new release, but someone PM me...
the contents were like:
"you said you are not for profit but your a money thrifty bastard @#$%, before every of my downloads, I see your damn annoying adf.ly thingy poping up, FU@$#*&^ U!"...

Here's something I should have said long ago:
http://help.forumotion.com/t85805-adfly

I created this site based on forumotion's free html code...and the catch are that big ads on our header which we have to pay money to kick it away...AND that damn pop up ads. Believe me, that ads annoys me to no end just like you feel too. But we barely have money to buy raw, not to mention about paying to get the ads away.
One solution for you guys is to use ads block. Google it and use it.
Yeah, we have also purchased the .com from forumotion for a year, but there's maintaining cost as well...I gain nothing, don't fire on me, please...
Anyways, the mass release continues...soon...
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
salemthecat
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me...   Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:26 am

Someone dont understand how a forum can be without money, there are nothing free, XscanX help everybody can read their favorite mangas without gaining anything back, just get the ads to let's the forum can maintain as a work place, and they just download and complain about everything, maybe some of yours must learn a lesson about "how to give"
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

PostSubject: Re: Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me...   Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Like Salem said, You can't make something from nothing. Do you guys think that Tran wants to go out, buy a book with his own money and tear it apart to scan it for the general public? Then there's also the cost of the website, it costs money to have it hosted. Same with the domain name that also costs money, xScansx.com isn't a free name.

The ads help us pay for things like Books and server upkeep. We'd appreciate if you didn't jump to conclusions and accuse us of making profit. We use all the money made here for the group's purposes, which in turn, goes and benefits all of you readers by allowing you guys to read the manga you love so much for FREE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me...   Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me... Empty

Back to top Go down

Was about to post a new release, but someone PM me...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top