Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Right right right, forgetting something...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

Right right right, forgetting something... Empty
PostSubject: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:36 pm

It's Valentine people! We are doing a mass releases for all of our projects. So take heed and stay tuned! It's going to be here very verY veRY vERY VERY SOOONNNNNNN!!!
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

Location : At my desk, reading/watching/playing anime, manga mmo's

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 am

Your going to kill us, TEEHEE.
Back to top Go down
kidxatxh

PostSubject: ibitsu???   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:27 am

Does that include Ibitsu???
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 am

From what I've seen, no one has been working on Ibitsu as of yet...
actually I'm going to make a fan vote whether or not you guys want us to continue Ibitsu
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:30 am

well, you can't say no one's been working on it. We're still figuring out ways to clean the shitty raws. And to answer the question, sadly no this release does not include ibitsu
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:39 am

Well.. either way I made a poll so we can ask have the public opinion
and most likely the raws are going always look shitty unless someone gets better raws
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 am

Well Diwrno found a way to make it look decent. My version isn't as good but still semi-decent. It's ultimately up to Tran what we do about it and who's going to be the cleaner for it
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:00 am

Yea... I know... I just want to ask everyone's opinion still if they care or not how it looks
also, Tran can refer to my poll and see what the public opinion is in order for him to make the decision
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:15 pm

actually, chapter 2 & 3 of Ibitsu have been done way way before. I think the chapter was done over months ago. It's just that the quality was so bad that we could not bring ourselves to release it.
We need someone who has great skill to clean up the chapter. Our cleaners are all busy and Ibitsu doesn't have a good source of raw to begin with...damn...I so want to do Ibitsu...

I"M NOT GIVING THIS UP. I"M LEARNING EDITING AS WELL SO I CAN DO IT MYSELF. But my personal interest should not clash against the group's benefit...Yeah, give me sometime first to answer for this complicated matter.
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:18 pm

also, I need Diwrno to tell me how he used vivacity on his. Once we establish a method it'll get done fast.
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Lol okay Tran... like I said I still don't have the power to drop it anyways xD
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:45 pm

hmm...I think we should include a recruitment tag in our incoming mass release...we need more people join us, A LOT xD
@Uuuhhh: actually, as I said, it's my personal interest, so if the most everyone are against it, then I will give it up, no kidding, dude :X
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 pm

oh lol, about the recruitment thing. In the chapter of shuukyuu shoujo I typeset, I already put in a recruitment page(same page as the credits). It's really really corny and it's from shuukyuu shoujo, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:55 pm

actually i think we should bring back Rakan's recruitment pages he did with Izumo chapter =) i actually really liked that one xD
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:03 pm

lolz, I like that too! Seriously! It's one heck of a credit page, I like the creative mind in that credit page much,even though, i was in the sadist guy role Sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
kidxatxh

PostSubject: raws   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:07 pm

I think the raws are fine, i believe quality of translation is more important than quality of pictures. Well at least the raws that i've seen look good, i saw them at this site
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 am

Once we get this valentines day stuff finish we'll have time to go through Ibitsu and see who should be the main cleaner. I nominate Diwrno if he has the time. He's produced the best results.

Also @Kidxatxh, the raws have lots of dots and mispatterns on them due to the scanning. It pisses alot of us off seeing such low quality pages and not being able to do anything about them. We've been progressing in terms of raising the quality bit by bit. Once we finish the valentines release we can drag tran over to the ibitsu section and get him to judge our clean copies.
Back to top Go down
laraz27

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm

I hope u guys continue it I so LOVED sundome oddly enough even with its kinky theme' and i read chapter one and two of Ibitsu and i thought it was funny and i really wanted to read more just after a chapter! But i know u guys want to release some quality scans and its not easy for u guys so i and many do appreciate the work u guys are putting to clean and translate for us. I will learn to clean manga! if i has too i got Cs5 Wink But i know its hard so plz keep at it i know its a bit selfish.. Neways keep up the good work and ill see if i can learn to clean a bit or something to try to help u guys.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:08 pm

hey hey, that's the spirit! Come and make a application asap dude! We seriously need you! Good luck with the training. P/s: I think if you can have any CS or Topaz for cleaning when you join, and, even some more than you have ever seen.
We have done chapter 3 for like 40 days ago. It's all typeset, but the dot & bleed was all over the place and that's why we need someone to clean it off. We have figured out the way to make the clean better, but we don't have enough staff. If you join and help us do it, then Ibitsu can certainly continue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right right right, forgetting something...   Right right right, forgetting something... Empty

Back to top Go down

Right right right, forgetting something...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: News & Releases-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com