Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who are the overprotective boys in our group?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

Who are the overprotective boys in our group? Empty
PostSubject: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 pm

well actually more like Insecure about their relations
I got a whole story to tell but let's just start with that...
who is insecure about their relations with a girl... what i mean is
Don't trust any of her guy friends no matter how long they've known each other.
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
The spamming demon from hell
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Not I.
However there are some things that I would deem unfaithful/no matter how much trust I have an insta-dump move.
Back to top Go down
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:46 pm

cant talk to girls, girls dont talk to me, its easier that way
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:52 pm

I know what you mean demon so let's start with story time
My best friends (a girl) is dating her boyfriend he is extremely insecure
well from my PoV at least
He lives in WestVan
My friend lives in surrey with me
She travels to his place everyday to see him...
so there was this one time she was coming back from his house late and he couldn't drive her back cause there was no car for him to do so...
so my friend called me to pick her up from skytrain and drive her home... along the ride home, he calls and asked who she getting a ride from? and my friend replies saying me... apparently he got mad at her for getting a ride with me... just cause i'm a guy and he was like i would rather have you take transit than get a ride with him
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Dreams wrote:
I know what you mean demon so let's start with story time
My best friends (a girl) is dating her boyfriend he is extremely insecure
well from my PoV at least
He lives in WestVan
My friend lives in surrey with me
She travels to his place everyday to see him...
so there was this one time she was coming back from his house late and he couldn't drive her back cause there was no car for him to do so...
so my friend called me to pick her up from skytrain and drive her home... along the ride home, he calls and asked who she getting a ride from? and my friend replies saying me... apparently he got mad at her for getting a ride with me... just cause i'm a guy and he was like i would rather have you take transit than get a ride with him

Yea... that's insecure, I take it you two haven't had a relationship or anything in the past tho, correct?

EDIT: I'd rather have my girl catch a ride with a male friend than take the transit alone :S
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 am

well i have been in one... it just didn't work out cause my ex was the type of girl who was insecure about things and i didn't want to argue with her so i would listen... but that turn out to be a bad idea since it turn into a bad relation and didn't work out from there on...
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 am

Lol no. I meant with the chick you were driving home lmao
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:15 am

My friend has been in relations.... i dunno about her boyfriend tho
he tends to dislikes all guys that come in contact with her... lol
it's so bad to the point where she has lost contact with the opposite sex. =p it's that bad LOL like fine i understand if you dislike us hanging out
but to make us stop talkin to eachother is =\
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:20 am

I'm just gonna leave this here.....

We have broken down the top 10 signs of an abusive man. If your partner exhibits one or more of these signs, it may be time to reevaluate your relationship and seek help or get out.

1. Jealousy & Possessiveness – Becomes jealous over your family, friends, co-workers. Tries to isolate you. Views his woman and children as his property instead of as unique individuals. Accuses you of cheating or flirting with other men without cause. Always asks where you’ve been and with whom in an accusatory manner.
2. Control – He is overly demanding of your time and must be the center of your attention. He controls finances, the car, and the activities you partake in. Becomes angry if woman begins showing signs of independence or strength.
3. Superiority – He is always right, has to win or be in charge. He always justifies his actions so he can be “right” by blaming you or others. A verbally abusive man will talk down to you or call you names in order to make himself feel better. The goal of an abusive man is to make you feel weak so they can feel powerful. Abusers are frequently insecure and this power makes them feel better about themselves.
4. Manipulates – Tells you you’re crazy or stupid so the blame is turned on you. Tries to make you think that it’s your fault he is abusive. Says he can’t help being abusive so you feel sorry for him and you keep trying to “help” him. Tells others you are unstable.
5. Mood Swings – His mood switches from aggressive and abusive to apologetic and loving after the abuse has occurred.
6. Actions don’t match words – He breaks promises, says he loves you and then abuses you.
7. Punishes you – An emotionally abusive man may withhold sex, emotional intimacy, or plays the “silent game” as punishment when he doesn’t get his way. He verbally abuses you by frequently criticizing you.
8. Unwilling to seek help – An abusive man doesn’t think there is anything wrong with him so why should he seek help? Does not acknowledge his faults or blames it on his childhood or outside circumstances.
9. Disrespects women – Shows no respect towards his mother, sisters, or any women in his life. Thinks women are stupid and worthless.
10. Has a history of abusing women and/or animals or was abused himself – Batterers repeat their patterns and seek out women who are submissive and can be controlled. Abusive behavior can be a generational dysfunction and abused men have a great chance of becoming abusers. Men who abuse animals are much more likely to abuse women also.
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 am

How long have you known him and been friends?
How long has he been her girlfriend?
If both answers are "a long time" or "for years", you guys SHOULD trust each other enough that you wouldn't do anything
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

Location : At my desk, reading/watching/playing anime, manga mmo's

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:59 am

What Demon said; domestic violence sign, had a few friends that were like that--ended up not being good at all.
Although give it more time, just to make sure, give her warnings of the few signs of domestic violence, although if her bf is being too possessive, seriously call for help... No really, you don't want it to get out of hand and get your best buddy injured!?
Besides! SHOW WOMAN POWER! YOUR BEST BUDDY SHOULD BE MAD AT HIM.
You should really stand up for her if she doesn't have the guts, a really caring friend always do that.
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 am

Lol West Van. Asian guy?
Anyways, I am not, or at least I wouldn't know. Never been in a relationship, don't have plans to be in one anytime soon.

But that seems over the top, he should be glad she's even going to meet him, he shouldn't be setting restrictions on how she can get there and back....

+ if he gets mad over something like that she should be really careful... the police found a body in north van(Kirkstone) a few blocks from my home.... don't wanna be hearing about another one anytime soon....

Last edited by rue on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 am

West Vancouver.. Holy crap I'm only 4 hours away from you guys xD!
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:16 am

Lol cool. I'm in North Van, been going to school in west van until recently.
Back to top Go down
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:22 am

im in victoria rue lol
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:22 am

Wow, west coast group much?
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:36 am

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, funny thing, going to Canada for dem anime convention xD... When I'm.. Older xD
ANWAY *SHOT* BACK TO TOPIC, hope you are doing well, sir.
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:55 am

LOL so my topic just got hi-jacked eh? into the West Coast =D
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 am

Lol my bad, but still. He shouldn't be pissed about her means of transportation, he should be fking happy that shes making an effort to go see him.

And yeah, weird lots of west coast people here. CLOSER THAN YOU THINK. OH SHI-
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:20 am

Hey I live in California (West Coast Very Happy)
Well back on topic Dreams for now I guess just try to avoid being with her so that ur friend doesnt get angry
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:25 am

well it's not like in the position to say anything, it's just as a friend
i really want to look after her... but if she fine with it i'll leave it right?
cause from what i see it, she loves the guy a lot and i can't go oh he a bad guy(because they been together for a year and more now). no because i know he isn't, he is just really insecure.
i just want to know, if there's a better solution other than just not talking to her, cause it's stupid if she has to cut herself away from all her guy friends that known her longer than her boyfriend has.
I mean you have been dating for a year and like 5 months i think and he still can't trust her to talk to guys who been friends with her for the longest time. i just find it really stupid that is all.
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:26 am

Get to know him as a friend. If you're friends with him he won't have any issues when he knows what type of person you are.
(or he'll get even more jealous, not sure)
I know, easier said then done.
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:31 am

LOL If that will solve the problem i would've done it already...
According to my friend, her boyfriend said that he hates me LOL
another story yay
i was texting her during finals week back in december. and was like oh let's go have a feast after we are done our exams, apparently he saw that on her phone and was like... "why you making plans with him? you know i hate him" and turned off her cell so i couldn't contact her.
(of course this is, what my friend told me. so i can't be 100% that's what he said exactly)
but if some1 hates me, what are the chances of them actually wanting to try to kno me? lol
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:31 am

wow, how old is this guy.
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:33 am

umm probably a year older than me maybe 2 not too sure lol
but yeahhh haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are the overprotective boys in our group?   Who are the overprotective boys in our group? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are the overprotective boys in our group?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: XscansX's Help Forum!! :: General help!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com