Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cmertb
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
cmertb

GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:56 am

tehskeen wrote:

Quote :
then join us and correct those if it annoys you that much...
your help will be much appreciated...

DONE, when can I start?

What's your position? Cleaner, typesetter, translator, proofreader? Do you have experience?
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
The spamming demon from hell
The spamming demon from hell
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:59 am

K guys don't be hatin' on him/her too much

tehskeen wrote:
@frozenaquarium LOL, better quality. I assume having all characters "taaaaaaalk liiiiike thiiiiiiiiiiiis~~~~~" is better quality?

srsly, it's fucking annoying.

So, would you say that we should just have them "talk like this"? instead of follow what the author had written down as them "taaaaaaalk liiiiiike thiiiiiiis~~~~~"? [and that's how they have it written down]

I'm not going to tell you to go read something else, because obviously there isn't another version.

Oh and by the way, I really don't give a fuck if you don't like it. Deal with it.

PS: Frozenaquarium was talking about the quality of the scans themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:24 am

what's wrong here? I don't see a point in arguing with someone who doesn't even give out his/her name. Using a guest account to post? You got nothing better to say? huh?
I will del your post and ban your Ip if you talk trash like that. What a troll.
Right, where the hell is your application? or you can just talk?
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 am

Lolz, wow wow wow. Lets not get over the top here. I understand why people are getting mad. But we are civilized people. I for one am happy to take constructive compliments. Don't scare away all our guest, lolz.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 am

right, my bad, I've been stressed too much lately thank to the bullshit those sentousha pulled (and yeah, i'm still on the research for their member's name and the group those name are in, much to my surprise, Ccp is Come come Paradise, an ex-colleague of mine).
Anyways, my apology to everyone...BUT I'm not changing my opinion of that guy until I can see that he's not just all talk.
Back to top Go down
narengoku
well, at least it's better than meh

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Thank u very much for the chapter guys...
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Chapter 36 is DONE!
Chapter 36 download
That means we reach the end of vol 5 with this chapter 36 released. All the chapters released before are now quality checked for punctuations and typo.
Yeah, we were kind of rushed when we released chapter GTU8 along with 35.1, 35.2 and therefore we have accidentally made some typo, some weird words and grammatical errors.... But we fixed them all now.
VOL 5 released!

VOL 5 download
VOL 5 download

Last edited by Tran Linh on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
codegeass87
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 pm

thank you very much!! ive been waiting for GTO!!
Back to top Go down
InvinceZ

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:14 pm

this maybe of topic, but, do you guys have any plan to scanlate Shonan Junai Gumi? if not all, maybe those missing chapters. right now I'm resorting to a full (15 volumes) italian scanlation, and use google translator to translate to english XD what a PITA
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 pm

I think this is the second request for Shonan Junai Gumi?
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=421
We can't take other group's projects as long as it is not dropped. I checked both Project bite me scanlation! & S Jump and couldn't find anything related to a drop or something like that. Is there anymore information on the subject?
Right, if you need an hostile take over, I think you can send the request to those Sentousha guy, they seem like maniac for anything related to Onizuka.
Back to top Go down
Turbo

PostSubject: GTO36   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 am

Sorry for being a pain, but i dont want to have to download all of the chapters from volume five i have read as they were being released; just for chapter 36. Can we/I please have a seperate download for chapter 36?
Back to top Go down
mantza

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:40 am

About Shonan Junai Gumi it's currently been scanlated at HQ by Illuminati-Manga and i was the typesetter there but there are some guys missing and the releases have stopped for a while but the project i not dropped. The latest chapter from Illuminati-Manga was 92. All the other chapters from S Jump Forum and such are low quality. I wanted Illuminati-Manga to join with you guys xscansx for releasing some more chapters maybe but i can't seem to get any answer from GGpX (head of the group). So it's a little complicated but if anyone can work it out with GGpX it would be nice. Here's the groups homepage

http://illuminati-manga.com/

and his mail which you can also find in the site
gaminggodp@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 pm

Turbo wrote:
Sorry for being a pain, but i dont want to have to download all of the chapters from volume five i have read as they were being released; just for chapter 36. Can we/I please have a seperate download for chapter 36?
Hmmm...did you read our post?
Maybe you would want the whole vol 5 for this very reason:
(I'm sorry Koro but I am borrowing your quality controller post)
This is the check of our quality controller for chapter 35.2 which was released before:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pg 147, your should be you're
pg 150, add 'the' before 'Oedipus club's'
pg 151, second bubble, change 'it' to 'them', if not then the previous page needs to be changed from 'our oaths' to 'your oath'.
pg 155, second box, second bubble, remove the full stop after the question mark
pg 157, second bubble, thats should be that's, rent-out should be rented-out.
bottom right box, first bubble, "doing Shinomi!!" to "doing, Sinomi!?"
bottom right box, third bubble, add an 's' to 'kid' in small
last box, add a comma between 'good right?' and 'thinking you'.
pg 158, change "these filthy *stuffs*" to "this filthy *stuff*"
second box, second bubble, Is "one-night girlfriend"!! should be: Is a "one-night girlfriend"!?
pg 159, first box, change 'told' to 'tell'
second box, change 'cause' to 'because'
fourth box, "did something happen Shiratori-sensei" should be "Did something happen, Shiratori-sensei?"
fourth box, 'your' should be 'you're'
160, first box, "At the thought of she can" should be changed to "We thought she could"
fourth box, "Wha.. What just happened Shiratori-sensei // whats with this unforgivable thing!?" should be changed to "Wha.. What just happened, Shiratori-sensei? // What's with this unforgivable thing!?"
fourth box, themselved should be themselves
fifth box, small writing, take the 's' off 'sounds'
fifth box, second bubble, 'why' should be 'that' and 'doesnt' should be 'doesn't'. Small writing: add a comma after the first Oedipus.
and that was only a part of his quality controlling over the chapter 35.2.

So why am I posting this message?

Because as I've already stated, our chapters GTU8, GTO35.1, 35.2 were rushed and all those above mistakes were regretfully made (mostly by me, since I was kind of too excited). Now that you've seen it, they are all minor errors but it can make a supposed-to-be-a-good-read NOT good anymore. So we have to RE-RELEASE those chapters with fixes and quality checked. Are you a collector? Which one do you prefer? a rushed chapter with typos, errors...or the quality controlled version?
You've your answer already, agree?

And believe me, our staff took serious time to find and fix those. It was our mistake in the first place, so we are to be blamed for it, still, IF WE WERE NOT SERIOUS about the quality of of our releases, we would have just left the non quality controlled version there, we wouldn't have re-released those chapters. So at first, I will ask you to forgive us about our mistakes. Second, we've fixed the errors. So, please do download the whole vol since they are all checked for good.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 pm

@Mantza: I went to Illuminati channel several times and requested to talk with someone who might be in charge of conducting joint projects with other groups (to sort it out, to negotiate and thingy, yeah, it's not like we will accept doing joint with a blind eye). Still there were NO responses from anyone there. So it was either my bad luck or that they were not interested in doing joint...

mmm, It's funny but that guy GGpX did not respond to even you-an active member of his own group? I must be missing something here since I think right out there on Illuminati site, GGpX was posting the releases of Illuminati.

P/s: Illuminati manga had bad blood with me alone before, since you guys took Suicide Island from DeathToll (who is supposed to be my joint partner back then), and now you guys just left the manga biting dust for days. I know that Uruner was releasing 4-5 chapters a month, and it's an acceptable pace, agree?...You guys releases 7 chapters in a day, but it's already 3 months after that day and we have not seen chapter 21.

I know DeathToll was not using a HQ version for Jisatsutou, still you guys hostilely took over have forced Uruner to give up the manga...and if he hadn't, he would have been releasing chapter 25-30 now. And now, Wolfguy is in need of translator as well as many other of your manga...anyways, my personal grudge for Illuminati is not anymore since the joint between XscansX & DeathToll was never done, moreover, my group's benefit overrules mine...Hmmm...lets see...i'm quite busy lately but I think I can spend some time to talk about doing joint with someone with the power to decide joint of your group.

Please tell him to contact me by.
LawCreac@gmail.com
Thanks.

Last edited by Tran Linh on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm low on bandwidth and have read the chapters as they were released. So i don't want all of volume 5 just for the last chapter.
PS: i didnt really notice too many errors, probably since i was so excited that someone was actually releasing GTO and kamen teacher. Im glad you guys still try and fix it up after the release though.
If its too much trouble, dont bother, but it would be sortof handy to put up just the one chapter on its own.
Back to top Go down
InvinceZ

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 am

hi its me again Very Happy

@Tran Linh
yea I know about illuminati-manga, sjump-forum, and bitemescans. In fact I've been in all their places looking for a clue on ongoing SJG scanlations. the only latest release is by sjump-forum at 22 Dec 2010. thats for chapter 148.

regarding illuminati-manga. i joined their irc channel a few days ago and ask about SJG status and ofer to help depending on position available. GGpX did give a response saying "Kuthrow you got a customer". I wait 10-15 minutes, but no response. So i decide to PM Kuthrow instead, and i did. Well, chat request was denied, and you guess what...I was banned from their IRC by someone nick as Ownage. Shocked

with that, I think you know why I come here and ask. I don't know anyone in Sentosha, hhmmm...that will be my last resort. at one point, I even thinking of scanlating SJG alone, based on the Italian scans of course. I even come up with scanlate group name >> 1manscans << Laughing since i'll translating, QC, cleaning and typeset alone.

@mantza
read 2nd para above. I was shocked and sad that your IRC Ownage ban me. What did I do wrong? Plus, I offer myself to help granted I could do that. In addition, my post in illuminati-manga went unapprove since then. Sleep sry to say this but i pretty much lose hope in illuminati-manga unless someone can give me acceptable explainaton regarding this matter.

@both
this is the italian scanlation group >> << you may want to take a look at their GTO stuff there. cheers. cheers

p/s: i'm learning cleaning manga + learning japanese + average english
Back to top Go down
InvinceZ

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:14 am

h t t p : / / g t o t h e g r e a t s i t e . j i m d o . c o m /

sry for double post. thats the address. dunno why it wasn't include in previous post. maybe because I'm not registered user
Back to top Go down
cmertb
cmertb

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 am

The current scanlator is Project Bite Me! Did you ask them?
Back to top Go down
InvinceZ
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:28 am

registred Smile

cmertb wrote:
The current scanlator is Project Bite Me! Did you ask them?
nope...ok, I'll ask.

EDIT: asked. now waiting for answer

Last edited by InvinceZ on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:37 am

hmm....if Project Bite Me! drops it, then we may consider it one of our future project. It's another month and it's spring break for me. I will be cool to work with it...but now I can see the whole mess with Illuminati group, SJump group and Project Bite me! group...now adding your new group to it...lolz, it's gonna be fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
InvinceZ
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:45 am

Tran Linh wrote:
hmm....if Project Bite Me! drops it, then we may consider it one of our future project. It's another month and it's spring break for me. I will be cool to work with it...but now I can see the whole mess with Illuminati group, SJump group and Project Bite me! group...now adding your new group to it...lolz, it's gonna be fun Laughing
lol dont consider my 1manscan as a group. it doesnt even exist..yet. we'll see in future if it did exist. I would prefer to help/join groups doing SJG rather than doing it alone although doing SJG alone sounds really cool lol!

I'll update here once bitemescan answer my question. cheers
Back to top Go down
LoliSauce
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:41 am

Hey, I respect that you want to re-release the entirety of volume 5 with its minor grammar fixes, but forcing those of us who only want to download ch.36 to download the whole volume is pretty unnecessary. It's both easy and polite to your readers/fans to upload the single most recent chapter along with all batch volume releases. It's obvious to see that more than just I feel this way, so I'm requesting that you upload Chapter 36 individually. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Back to being a hatchling xD
Back to being a hatchling xD
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 am

Tran Linh wrote:
I think this is the second request for Shonan Junai Gumi?
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=421
We can't take other group's projects as long as it is not dropped. I checked both Project bite me scanlation! & S Jump and couldn't find anything related to a drop or something like that. Is there anymore information on the subject?
Right, if you need an hostile take over, I think you can send the request to those Sentousha guy, they seem like maniac for anything related to Onizuka.

If i remember its our policy not to scanlate english licensed manga this is one of them its under the name in english GTO: The Early Years, though im not sure but i think Kodansha revoked all its title from Tokyopop (why its nearly impossible to find brand new GTO Vol 1)
Back to top Go down
mantza

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 am

Ok, first of, Tran Linh, for DeathToll and any other project of illuminati i don't know anything. I only typesetted like the last 10 sjg chapters and that was it. In fact i have typesetted three chapters that haven't been released yet from the group (and i did that like 2 months ago or more). I am still trying to get in contact with GGpX myself. And as you said they release other stuff but he said one guy (i think editor or something) had stopped for a while and he was leading the sjg project. So it's been months that's been this way. And for any bans on irc i really don't know anything, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 am

Don't ban me for this Tran Razz
GTO 36:
Code:
http://bitshare.com/files/cpp8dhob/GTO-36.rar.html
d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!   GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GTU8, GTO 35(1), GTO 35(2) and GTO 36 RELEASES!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top