Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:23 pm

I could have kicked you out the moment you left the group, still I think that you would reconsider, so I left you the moderator position. But now, you come back and are trying to disturbing our group, I can't let it happen. I'm reasonable, convince me if you can do something for the group rather than disturbing it, then you are good again.
@For your own information, I did consulted with Demonspawn about your inactivity. And we agree that the admin positions should only be given to worthy moderator. Demonspawn can verify that for me. I'm no dictator, you are.
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Tran Linh wrote:
hmm...that's it if you want take it outside.

I think I did nothing wrong in solving your problem.
My problem? what does me being an admin have to do with typesetting a series? fuck why not take away my crew status as well?
you were an admins and you know that how admins should act, it's for the group, not by yourself.
I'll say again, did you consult the other admins? or just act on your own idea?
What you have done to the group is unforgivable for an admin.
Seriously? You ditched me because you said I costed you a translator, you completely stressed that, face it. If Kidnapper had been active that whole time, you wouldn't have done it
That is why I stripped you off the admin position and make you back an moderator.
By yourself right? noone else had any say?
Do you want to talk about the reason I denounce your admin position to everyone here?
Nothing would make me happier
Should I even consider it was my fault to have Underdog delayed for 2 months?
Talking about you now?
I can tell you this: had Underdog chapter 1 given to any typesetter here, they could have done it in 3 days, no less.
Yeah, but all the cleans I did what have never been done, there would be way mores mistakes You alone took it 2 months,
Gee, I'm sorry that I spend my time looking out for my future, I guess this comes before looking out for ones future right?
and I even bother to remind you so many time that I couldn't remember. Still, you did nothing,
Actually, I worked on it every day, the reason I was slow was because it was my first time with the program
you neglect your own duty and so. I'm no dictator, consider me one if you like.
I did, and I am
I did declare that I act all for the group,
Oh that's bullshit, nobody would stay after such a demotion, it was all to clench your power thirst I ask for member's opinion, and so, I follow them,
Oh really? show me a quote with another members decision on the matter then
still I think I did not do a crappy work bringing up the group,
I? Dude, I brought up the fucking idea of making a group, you think you're the first member? we're both the first member

and I still think I'm no dictator. If you think being an admin that you can go adhead and left the translation fo Mr.Kidnapper in two months, and no one would do anything to you, that's dictator. I simply act as anyone would have done.
Yet you consulted noone...
Ya'know Linh, I once thought we were freinds.

Oh how naive I was
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Tran Linh wrote:
I could have kicked you out the moment you left the group, still I think that you would reconsider, so I left you the moderator position. But now, you come back and are trying to disturbing our group,
Nah bro, this is a direct conflict with you, unless you represent the whole group, then there's no way this can disturb them. I can't let it happen. I'm reasonable, convince me if you can do something for the group rather than disturbing it, then you are good again.
Oh, I did stuff for the group, but you went ahead and chucked me the first chance you had, even if I did become the perfect member, attaining admin position would be impossible @For your own information, I did consulted with Demonspawn about your inactivity. And we agree that the admin positions should only be given to worthy moderator. Demonspawn can verify that for me. I'm no dictator, you are.
Consulted Demonspawn about my inactivity? what about the fucking demotion?
Now you call me a dictator? I make one mistake which in the long run costs you nothing, yet you strip from me everything, and I'm a dictator? oh my god
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Oh, did you take away my crew status? you also decide that on your own right?
Goob job, hows it feel to turn your back on the guy who thought up the very idea that started this group? it feels great right?
Yeah, I bet you love it
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:54 pm

hmm...you are not in the mood to chat, I think:
Ok, lets face it:
1. So you are saying you are an admin so you can do anything you like? Being an admin means that you don't have to do anything? just pointing finger and give order? Funny guy, indeed.
2. Ask demonspawn, he can verify that I pm him asking about your inactivity, and he did agree with me about stripping your status and let other active people step up.
I didn't ask just an admin, I asked most other member, you can ask Rakan, Devdog77 if I pm them, asking about your ability to be a leader.
3. Actually, I didn't ditch you because of a translator. I would have ditched you for anyone who's affected by your act. I'm no joke.
4. Hmmm, should I say: leaving you the moderator position is light enough for waht you have done? If it's was like PuffyNuffy, I would have kicked you out, banned your nick forever, YET, you stayed a member, moreover an moderator and now you lost your chance when you go and insult members in the group, not just me.
5. I'm telling you about the reason I denounced your admin status.
6. How many clean have you done? I learned cleaning in a day and has since actively participate in many cleaing, and I meant it, many page redraws from our releases are from me, yet I took no credit for that. Ask the members around you. I don't argue or so.
7. You look for the future? then you go look for it, my future lie in this group, I don't allow it to be dull, I can be evil for it. I care not. After all, I've never embarrassed myself as an admin. I CARE for the group, every moment I breathe, I think about it, I don't require you to be like me, but you have to be active with your own duty. Why? is is FAIR for other members taking their time to do the project while YOU staying doing nothing for 2 months and then come back, pointing finger that "you do this, you do that" (lolz, and I have never done that kind of style, to tell the truth)
8. Well, you can consider me a dictator, I don't care, I'm for the group and that's why I can be evil. Still, I think I've not done anything harmful to the group, moreover, I think there are people agree that i'm no dictator. You are angry because I stripped you of the admin position for neglecting your own duty. If you think just because you are an admin, no one would dare to do anything to you then you are a dictator, not me.
9. Powerthirst? I'm sorry? I don't think you understand anything about me. Look at our releases, do I even claim a position in the ever lasting place beside the other position? Does the Kamen teacher chapter 35 tell you who translate it? And I haven't talked about my part in redrawing.
10. I don't need ot quote, our members are here, ask them about Megaupload, ask them if I haven't listened to them, go ahead.
11. You are not the first member as well as I am. Remember this: you and I released the first chapter of Higanjima WITHOUT a NAME. It's only when Zetto and Demonspawn joined. WE ALL DECIDED ON XSCANSX. THAT IS WHEN XscansX was born. After that, I request the mod in Mangafox to replace yours and my releases to be of XscansX.
12. lolz...no more comment.

Happy? CP?
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:57 pm

hmmm...you say one more foul language, and you have your IP banned, be reasonable or I will be forced to do it.
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
The spamming demon from hell
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Okay, so first off, I agree with Cock Poster on the fact that a lot of what Tran Linh does doesn't make sense.

Second I have to say that you did indeed leave of your own accord rather than working on projects. You did come back and start shit. You did not to my knowledge inform anyone that Underdog would take more than a month due to life.

Third I was contacted about your inactivity and I agreed that we should demote you to a mod for the time being until things settled down and you were back enough to continue being a large part of the group, in either work or contribution.

Fourth I will do as you requested in a couple of minutes. done.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:09 pm

hmmm...I indeed did a lot of "suspicious" thing, but I can guaranteed that I've never done anything "dictator" or harmful to the group. Moreover, after the incident with the Mirror thingy. I even said that you guys could question every moves of mine, didn't I?
If there's a reason the my move seems non-sense, it's just that (i) I don't have time. (ii) you never bother to ask me =.=!, if you ask, I answer and see if my acts seems good enough for you (iii) my duty calls for the group's benefit, not for individual's, i'm acting for the group, for its benefit, i still leave you the moderator's position, and I never open my mouth about the matter because I WANT TO KEEP YOUR FACE. And now you showed up, spouting bullshit, unreasonable, you face me.
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:11 pm

He's been banned already :/
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Demonspawn: can I request something, leave this topic here, don't delete it. Let all the members knows of it, let them judge who's right or wrong, am I a dictator thingy, am my action seem meaningless? Let everyone read and judge =.=!
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:13 pm

I wasn't going to delete it, besides he asked me for a ban, so I banned him.
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:14 pm

"If he hasn't already, can you Ip ban me?" = CP

EDIT: Cock Poster 7 is also banned
Back to top Go down
Sadofu
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Sadofu

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:20 pm

so...... what the fuck is happening? I think as a group we should now just forget about Cock and make our group bigger and better. Even though it took 2 months for Underdog Chapter 1 we finally got it released. Now we are just waiting for more underdog raws. Let's just hope that something like this doesn't happen in the future. And Tran is no dictator. I've actually never seen him boss anyone around. Hes always helping people and he always asks for suggestions if we ever have problems.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:22 pm

hmm....now that's an admin gone...forever...and I even gave him chances...a real pity. I never regret making this group with him, and I even thanked him for that, still he gave me, no, he gave us no choice. I tried to be reasonable but he seemed kind of...upset about our success and his fate. Hmmm, he could have stayed an admin or at least a moderator if only he had stayed true to his way. Hmmm every groups have its problem, still ours are quite unique. It must be because of our too hot and successful growth.
Back to top Go down
Sadofu
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Sadofu

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:23 pm

so what exactly happened to him? Why did he leave?
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:26 pm

sigh...can I disclose something in the administrator dispute resolving board, Demonspawn? I guarantee that the disclose information is of need.
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:37 pm

sure im still here
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Subject: Re: Administrator's only!! Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 2:58 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
@Cp: the moment you are online and read this, but without Underdog, is the moment I will hate the most to do, but I can't have excuse for this.
Underdog has 51 pages. You received the cleaned pages from Demonspawn in NOVEMBER 7th!

You took so long so I asked you again one more time in NOV 30.
And now it's 25 Dec. Mr. Kidnapper is already tired of waiting, even if we release the chapter now, I don't even know if he will be back to do the translation work, and screw that, if I were him, I would already left this group who have NO regard of my work. and now you are here, leaving a translator in ruin. I'm not angry, I'm furious about this.
Even if you finish Underdog, don't send it out to me or anyone else BUT Mr.Kidnapper so he can forgive us.

Give me a VERY VERY VERY good reason why should we keep you on the admins' board?
======================================================
above is the summary of my post in admin's board. It's not full, but it's the main idea.

Here's his answer:

======================================================
Subject: Re: Administrator's only!! Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 15:47 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
I have various reasons why it took long, however I have no reason why I think I should stay as an admin, hell I barely do anything anymore.
There was no second chapter lined up or anything, nor had there ever been a date assigned for the final release. So I took my time on it, making sure everything was right.
Sure I'll send it to him, but aside from that I have nothing else to say. Heck, I'll email it to him too
=======================================================
He agreed to that, so I stripped him of the admin's position, still I kept him a moderator. Judge it for yourself.

P/S: you can ask other admin, but we haven't used the admin board for anything but solving dispute between admin. But we have not had dispute recently, so except for CP's case, we only use it as:

====================================================
Subject: Re: Administrator's only!! Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 10:28 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
funny Sad. I don't know why but Haruhilulu or Biscuits files already got deleted just a few days from uploading and it's been causing me trouble since I need those PSD file to send to Aisei as a part of our pact.
mediafire.com /error.php?errno=320
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Send an e-mail message https://xscansx.forummotion.com Online
demonspawn
PostSubject: Re: Administrator's only!! Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 10:30 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Hmm, upload error/wrong link? or maybe I'm just lucky like that lol

Zetto
PostSubject: Re: Administrator's only!! Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 15:39 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
nope, i see a error link too.

@Linh i'm going to be really busy this week and next week. i can help a little bit but its better to just wait until i'm free.

Tran Linh
Subject: Re: Administrator's only!! Today at 11:36 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
@Demon & Zetto: can I disclose the two above posts of you guys?

Last edited by Tran Linh on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:40 pm

wow... I didnt even know what happened other than CP getting ip banned Shocked
and Tran I don't think ur bossy at all
I read most of the other projects u guys are working on and it looks like its either u or demon are responding mostly, meaning u guys are helping out the most
(including u helped me out the redraw when I had a lot hw to do Smile )
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 pm

yeah, so the admin board has pretty much become a chat chit place, it's nothing different to a normal topic as you can see. Heck, I can see even hotter dispute in the Group discussion topic.
@Uuuhhh: yeah, I just want to expand the group to be the best on the manga scanlation world. So if I can help you guys, and that makes us the best, then I can do it, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Sadofu
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Sadofu

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Cock Poster is gone now so we can finally release manga at a good pace. And what did he say, he though we werent gonna release a second chapter so he took his time. Of course we're gonna release a another chapter (But thats will only happen when Frozens cousin finishes reading the first volume lol Razz )
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:06 am

Okay, So I'm logging off for the day, nothing else bad is going to happen while I'm gone.

right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!   Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weel? the long awaited series? UNDERDOG it is! XscansX new manga!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top