Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Is the "Safe Day" really safe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daval
Meh...
Meh...

Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the "Safe Day" really safe?   Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 am

Frozen Aquarium wrote:
say i'm a bit unsure about it.. so what, is it really safe?

i'll delete this topic as soon as i got the clear answer..

It's not safe at all, as periods and fertility dates can change without notice. Some girls don't even have safe days in the middle of the month, some, like my ex, can have the 3 days after their period ends. Also, sperm can live up to 3 days in a women so even if there was a "safe day" you would have to worry about your boys being alive the other 2 1/2 days. I would use condoms, and to be honest, I go the extra step and take it out before I blow a load. "But why? That's retarded, you have a condom?!" Condoms are not 100% safe either, as my best friend had his kid when his girlfriend was on b/c and wearing a condom. Pre-ejaculate fluid is another way a girl can get pregnant if you do her raw, many sites say that you won't have sperm in it as long as you urinate after but unfortunately that is not 100% accurate. In my hometown we have an astounding pregnancy rate among teenagers and I knew alot of guys that would fuck for a bit and not cum, and many of them ended up with kids, many didn't. It's like russian roulette. As far as the safe day is concerned there is no such thing, it's the same as fertile days. Some couple have to try for years to get pregnant even though they follow the schedule of fertility each month to the T, however, there are couples that end up having children even though they use every means of given to them to not be able to. And there are weird lightning strikes chances, an old ex-friend of mine was born and her dad not only had a vasectomy but her mom had her tubes tied as well. You just never know. So in short, the answer is no, you can probably dodge the bullet a while but it'll catch up to you sometime. Better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Parallax
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Parallax

PostSubject: Re: Is the "Safe Day" really safe?   Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Argh, lol I should have left this thread in the grave... the new members haven't been here long enough to appreciate the irony.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Is the "Safe Day" really safe?   Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:45 pm

felt the irony when i saw this thread again... LOL
Back to top Go down
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Is the "Safe Day" really safe?   Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:26 pm

hows your wife? or soon to be, you get married yet?
Back to top Go down
Parallax
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Parallax

PostSubject: Re: Is the "Safe Day" really safe?   Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Frozen Aquarium wrote:
felt the irony when i saw this thread again... LOL

Yeah mon!
Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Is the "Safe Day" really safe?   Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 am

@RedBull planning on getting married, but probably in 2 years though
@Parallax yeah, saw the updates and saw someone post here
Back to top Go down
YukiSanada
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
YukiSanada

PostSubject: Re: Is the "Safe Day" really safe?   Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:56 pm

For those who don't know nor unerstand "the irony", Frozen will soon be father...
Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Is the "Safe Day" really safe?   Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:27 pm

yup yup, i made this thread a few months before we knew she was pregnant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Is the "Safe Day" really safe?   Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 am

oh man thinking back on this ><
the irony LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the "Safe Day" really safe?   Is the "Safe Day" really safe? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the "Safe Day" really safe?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: XscansX's Help Forum!! :: General help!-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com