Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I need a girlfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

I need a girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:58 pm

hmmm...what does a girl see in a guy? I so want a girlfriend since it's a damn cold winter here in japan.
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Sadofu
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Sadofu

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:32 pm

here tran u can take my girl. She a minor but she should be alright for you. Frozens girl is a minor anyway so douzo.
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

Location : At my desk, reading/watching/playing anime, manga mmo's

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Oh my god are you serious? LOL
Lets see, you are a pretty cool person why can't you just hit on a girl when you see a cute one ya know? Have some guts man, or when you go to Philly go to an anime convention bWAHAHA! You can get free hugs!
XD What a girl see's in a guy? Well a tip, don't focus on her too much (if she wants too then suuuure) or she starts to believe you don't trust her :'D well basically focusing meaning that you watch her every move? By the way have you ever had a girlfriend before?
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:44 pm

some girls can be so clingy
but i think thats my problem that i don't want some1 to nag me 24/7
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:47 pm

AGh true that, I have a gf that is terribly, terribly clingy on me OTL
Its seriously killing me XD She's suffocating me ;A; also nag nag nag--

@dreams, are you stubborn that you won't admit your girlfriend is right? XD Thats why they nag nag nag naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag..
I'm really stubborn :I but I cope.
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:50 pm

clingy is one thing
but nagging i'll just take it
even if its for the worse
clingy is like i need my spcae and time for other things =) so please don't bother me LOL
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:50 pm

"watch her every move"? Are you telling me to stalk her? That's a crime, a series one, even :X
How come's there's only minor and pipsqueak helping me with my manly problem? XD
Anyways, so...what do you like in a guy? I have no idea =.=!, I had a girlfriend or two or three (a big lie to keep my pride xD ), but i move around a lot, so i'm at the state of girlfriend-less state =.=!
Were you serious about the part "hit on her" wherever I go? hmmm...if you are approached by a guy you don't know, what's the chance of you talking with him?
Back to top Go down
Sadofu
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Sadofu

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Tran, i advise you to go to Kyoto and meet frozen. He some how managed to quell the hunger of his SON by getting this underage girl, so i suggest you go to him for advise. I cant really give you advise cuz me and my girl have been friends since we were litte and we just recently confessed are love for each other, so i didnt approach her because we already were talking since were 8 years old and i already knew what kind of person she was. So Tran, my man go to frozen, he is the love guru.
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Back to being a hatchling xD
Back to being a hatchling xD
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:57 pm

just talk to them its best way flatter them and stuff man ask them to karaoke (ROFL) only reason i dont have a GF right now is that im very picky
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:59 pm

LOL NO, thats the part of not focusing on her too much! I should have been more clear but my hands are freezing XD
PIPSQUEAK? Well I'll mind you, all the ladies LOVE ME *shot*
It really depends on the girl really, I mean for a guy I just want to have the same interest with him XD although I act super tsun tsun which is bad LOL
Well I thought all men had guts though *so sexist* XD I mean hitting on her, I suppose you can just say hi to that person and just start a conversation don't just walk over there and say "Hey, can I have your number" Obviously that will get you slapped.
in anime convention all girls are cool just hug them and you can probably ask to hang out with them, for my guy friends who asked tips from me they got a gf BWAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sadofu
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Sadofu

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 pm

ok instead of doing all the stuff we are saying, just go to a brothel and hire a prostitute for a year. Feed her, bathe her and give her your SON. It should cost around 1000000 yen but in the end she will feel like your girlfriend.

(Just joking, i feel for you man.)
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:09 pm

lolz, i'm a poor student dude !! As if I can afford for such expensive (and maybe unhealthy) service! But as I thought, hitting on a girl right of the bat is absolutely a no, right! hmmm what kind of conversation should a guy gotta do when he talks with a girl for the first time?
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Nothing to stereotypical... Such as "how are you," just start off a convo that you guys seem to have the same interest XD
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:51 pm

i agree with haru just talk normally
don't try to act or anything be yourself
it's best that way
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 pm

just say a lot of random stuff or ask her what she likes or what she wants to do
I think I need a girlfriend too Sad
Back to top Go down
Tavo
well, at least it's better than meh
Tavo

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Tips:

First, dress well. I'm not saying with a suit or some formal shit. Just have style to dress. How you dress it will depend on what girl you will get lol.

Second, talking about stuff you both have in common is the best to get more comfortable in the relationship. So ask and not just talk, let her talk too. Don't BRAG (arrogant).

BUT, first all these...where to get a girl? Since you are in Japan, have you tried those dating games with your friends? Don't you have friends that can help you introduce you to someone in their circle?
If you want some random chick you found on the street that looks cute...only way to get close to her is to be brave and be ready to get a polite rejection with a smile or something like that LOL. Just say HI, your name and whatever you think would be good to start a conversation with her. It's really tough to get a chick on the streets though. You need confidence and practice to get one on the streets.

Good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sadofu
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Sadofu

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:33 am

ok tran. First step is to make a girl your friend. You need to have a good friendship with her. Like me and my gal we were really good friends. Once that friendship becomes strong you ask her out and then you start fucking her. Well thats what i did. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:50 am

well your a student so there's a little less problem with you meeting a girl.. by the way whats you taste in girls? i know you don't like underage (if i'm not mistaken)
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 am

actually, it would be pretty much easier if it was not for my legal study, and even more, a postgraduate one. You see, I'm the youngest guy in the law department, the youngest person next to me is a Canadian lady, 27 years old. Meeting girls of the same or below my age is really a problem for me (maybe not when I move to the US in May?), so I had to ask about hitting girl on the street or bus? ^^!! ...type of girl huh? hmmm...it's best that she loves me xD, hmm...she should have a kind heart, and immense patience to bear my wild imagination and acts xD, good personality is what important, I don't care much about appearance (if someone needs appearance, they can go to cosmetic and get a Madonna in no time). I would also like a girl who is wise in fashion and in her career (not prostitute though). Last but not least, she'd better be a animal lover xD
Is it too much? Sad Should I reconsider my taste?)
Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:53 am

hitting a girl on street or in bus is like picking up a prostitute, try a amusement park or something..
no you shouldn't reconsider since you'll be at your happiest if your with the girl of your type right? i can't give out any advice on hitting girls cause uhm never done one, i'm the one being hitted on.. LOL if don't care much about appearance then it would be easy, me? i too picky with appearance, and i don't want a girl who wears make up on everyday basis...
always remember COURAGE, HONESTY, and FLIRTING!
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 am

shit...I should have abandoned those dumbass in Akiba and went to Comiket. Now why am I regretting something after having seen your new avatar? BULLSHIT, get real dude! you are a girl! why did you lie to me?
Anyways, hmmm...actually, there's a time when I thought that appearance could make up for many things, but as I've just said, cosmetic can fix everything xD.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:36 am

yeah you should have abandoned them, nii-sama..
told yah my appearance is cursed, "love will rain around you, but no one will see you as a man", i think some voodoo priestess told me that when i was a kid *just kidding*.. seriously i'm a boy...
well the first thing i liked in my girl is her appearance, luckily her personality is tops too even for a girl from a rich family.. Very Happy and yeah cosmetics can fix just about everything, but i still prefer girls who doesn't rely on cosmetic products.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tavo
Tavo

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:07 pm

LOL hitting a girl on the street or in a bus is prostitution? not even man. it actually depends what you are looking for with the girl.

If you are just looking for sex then yeah...it will look as if you are trying to hit on a prostitute, but that would mean that it doesn't matter what place it is at, even at a toys store it will look like you are trying to hit on a prostitute.

So don't cross out asking a girl even if it's on the street. You just need to be brave and a good suggestion would be get pick-up lines. Don't forget to ask for her number to get a date later on.

NEVER have the intention to just have sex with the girl, because I don't know how they can detect it, but THEY WILL KNOW that you are just a guy looking for sex. AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Always have in your mind to get to know her better and maybe later on get into a relationship with her.

PS: I always thought Japanese girls were too shy to ask a guy out. Damn, I gotta go to Japan ahahaha. Here in the States...you rarely see a girl asking a guy out. They would rather die first before asking the guy -_-.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:31 pm

lolz, heck no, i'm looking for a long term relationship, someone who can walk with me the whole life. And damn Frozen, that bastard can just go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Tavo wrote:
PS: I always thought Japanese girls were too shy to ask a guy out. Damn, I gotta go to Japan ahahaha. Here in the States...you rarely see a girl asking a guy out. They would rather die first before asking the guy -_-.
equal rights, if a guy can, a girl can too.. i mean if we take chances then they can take their chances too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a girlfriend   I need a girlfriend Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a girlfriend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: XscansX's Help Forum!! :: General help!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com