Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hayaterocks
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
hayaterocks

Location : Chicago, IL, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy

SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:45 pm

I don't think this is licensed...yet...
http://vnsharing.net/forum/showthread.php?s=70388a01804298984e33c84625305e34&t=210693
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/shinryaku_ika_musume/

that's raws and mangafox...there's lots of holes to fill. I was thinking esp. vol. 4 and 5...btr apparently disappeared after January of 2011...that's a whole year, anyone interested in this series?
Note: minimal violence, no H, just...maybe a bit lolicon? I'd rate it E for everyone...(this isn't a game, rofl)
Back to top Go down
YukiSanada
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
YukiSanada

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:48 pm

XD My bad
I checked some time ago cuz I found it strange that there were no releases but didn't find it was licensed... Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yet, do you know where I can find some Shuukyuu Shoujo raws? Can't wait for releases, the sooner the better... I've gotta read it in Jap.
It's just so great ^^
Bishie + harem+ great art + sport + Slam Dunk story lines = that's just how I like it :p
Back to top Go down
hayaterocks
hayaterocks

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:58 pm

http://vnsharing.net/forum/showthread.php?t=176589
I use VNsharing for the majority of RAWs...that was, ever since mangahelpers chickened out...rofls

So how about Shinryaku! Ika Musume??? Anyone interested?
http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/253910-Why-isn-t-anyone-scanlating-48
(the person who posted this is apparently inactive.)
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:18 pm

lol, Shuukyuu shoujo's newest volume is coming out sometime this summer. + Idk about the ika thing, I'll take a look after I finish luckystar Razz
Back to top Go down
YukiSanada
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
YukiSanada

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Sorry, I'm not really interested in ika and maybe someone wants to give it a try since he released a chapter the 25th
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:26 pm

The hell's up with all the chapter skips? It kinda looks too messed up for me to even want to attempt to touch it :\

There's mention of another group talking with people, not to mention all the politics that're gonna be involved once people decide to try and take up the project...
Back to top Go down
hayaterocks
hayaterocks

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:44 pm

ah, you're right. let's drop Ika-chan back in the ocean where she belongs...
(nevertheless, that's how it was with Hayate the Combat Butler, filling in the holes because some people wanted to get ahead and scanlate the Athena arc...I know lack of political strength from being in a two-person team...you can't exactly take up a project when your team doesn't even have a name...blame DBR scans for taking over Seitokai no Ichizon, then abandoning it a few months later, along with their site.)
and I think I'll pass on any H material, if any projects come flying.
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 pm

lol, take a look at mayo chiki still, it's not H as far as I can see from the first 3 chs.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mayo_chiki/

It has the 18+ Tag, but they put that on tons of stuff, lol. Not gonna force you to do anything you don't want to, just suggesting stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
hayaterocks
hayaterocks

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Just finished 3 chapters...(nosebleed all over keyboard)...yup, a bit tooo intense, rofl. Gotta find something more "age apropriate" for a 17 yr old...(rofls)

Last edited by hayaterocks on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:57 pm

LOL. Cmonnn, I'm 17 too and I read things wayy worse than that! LOL
But anyways, we'll find something for you to do one way or another Razz
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:02 am

hey hey~ don't overwork Hayaterocks too much. He's just started with Ushiro no Shindere-san ...but in case you are a M then there you go Razz
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/gosick/
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
hayaterocks
hayaterocks

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:10 am

I guess there's a reason why I stick to Ika-chan, Sgt. Frog, Lucky Star, Haruhi, Hayate the Combat Butler, Seitokai no Ichizon, To aru series, Shana, Gurren Lagann, NGE, Gundam, Hetalia, Code Geass, Eureka Seven etc. (Even the censored edition of Seikon no Qwaser, recommended by a friend, was way too much. Elfen Lied trailer nearly made me puke. Oddly enough, I was fine with Higurashi...)

I'll pass on Gosick, and work on Pocket Travelers...translating 100 pages by the end of spring break was my original goal...

Right...at least i kno the difference between M and S...and i think i'm neither...i'd rather think of myself that way...(looks at a piece of rope, starts having nightmares.) (If I were M, I'd strongly persuade everyone to scanlate the holes in Ika Musume. Or wait, does that count as S as well?)

btw, opinions on the video? classic high school humor...in my classes, at least.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:16 am

high school? not high schoolgirl? oh man~ come on~
btw, you should watch Azumanga Daioh and Minami ke too. It fits the bill Smile
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:25 am

Lol be careful, We're trying to convert you from a boy to a man LOL.
The video was pretty good, I think I've seen something similar a while ago xD
Are you the stereotypical Japanese guy who gets a huge nosebleed when he sees a woman's bare skin? LOL
Back to top Go down
hayaterocks
hayaterocks

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:01 am

Actually, I've watched/read Azumanga, Yotsuba, Nodame Cantabile etc. Minami-ke, not yet...
And yeah, anything more than one piece swimsuit gives me nosebleed (or gets me light-headed/dizzy...) At the pool or beach, I always fogged up my lenses to blur my vision enough.
Back to top Go down
wastedfreetime
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:59 pm

You guys should definitely work on Sun-Ken Rock. Perhaps do a join project to get them released up to the current chapters? It is about the formation of a new gang.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 pm

haha, yeah, we even planned to take it over about a week ago but then we are now on debate for new staff before we can take on new projects Very Happy
But you know that for Sun-ken rock, we can definitely take on it!
Still we need new cleaner & typesetter, when we have enough, we will surely do it Smile
Back to top Go down
wastedfreetime
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:12 pm

Nice thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to the manga release if you guys ever decide to pick it up. Good luck with your future endeavorers.
Back to top Go down
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 pm

I wanna do kampfer xD
Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Aiki!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Weaper, as soon as our group leader gets on, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to discuss a joint with you.
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Weaper wrote:
Hi, wastedfreetime told me about your team.

I'm one of RandomScanlations staff as a TL/TS/Raw provider. I would be really for a joint project with you for Sun Ken Rock because the rest of the team really don't seem motivated... and it's sad to say that we won't catch up with the published story anytime soon as it is.
I would also like to talk about another project by the same mangaka as SKR : Space Chef Caisar. We released the chapter00 and there is 7 more chapter for it to be completed but it seem to be a lost cause with RS.

I also created a website with every info possible about Sun Ken Rock and Boichi : www.sunkenrock.com

Hmmm... weaper.. do you mind me moving your request to the joint section?
lol there is a section that requests for a joint and I think thats more appropriate
also Tran would see the request more easily instead of this part

EDIT: actually Ill just do it lol.. if you see my comment here, go to the joint section
Back to top Go down
pooped
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:41 am

eto.. pale

uhm, i want to read Kagakushitsu no Ouji by Sakuraga Mei but i cant seem to find any english translated ones.. Crying or Very sad its a yaoi manga.. if u dont want to, its okay though

i'll be waiting for ur replies then.. thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 am

Sorry pooped, but we don't do any H manga, yaoi, yuri, etc.
Back to top Go down
pooped
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 am

is that so? im so sorry bout that.. thanks though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS   SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUGESTIONS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top