Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 Empty
PostSubject: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Last edited by Tran Linh on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Hmmm...what can I say? I'm a sinful guy on a sinister road, forgive me oh god Laughing

Anyways, special thank to:

_ Rakan: well, if you don't slow down and take all the works, I'm going to cry from being robbed of my translation by you :X . Still, it's damn good job dude xD, however...you forgot about Koro xD

_ Koro: you proofread it, but that mean bastard Rakan forgot to put you in the credit, so i'm thinking of "asking" ("whipping", just between u & me) him to reupload the chapters with you on the credit page and, we forgot the first 2 colored cover pages, so the more reason to reupload (T__T)=...Rakannnnnnn-chan~~~~ re-uploadddd pleasseeeeaaaaa xD

NEED REUPLOADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh, depending on our workload, maybe Izumo will get another chapter before X-mas? Hmmm, if only there are enough requests...hmmm whatever Razz (hmmmm too much Razz )

P/S: is the name "Kunisaki_Izumo_no_Jijou"any good? How does "Tales of Kunisaki_Izumo"sounds to you guys?
Btw, still looking for new translator ~_~, you will have my love, so join already!
Back to top Go down
PuffyNuffy
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
Minions! Minions Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:03 pm

headache, is it a guy or a girl???

oh and if you need help, i can give you a hand as cleaner xD
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Haha no worries Tran Linh, Rakan, just keep me in work (and have Rakan whipped) Razz
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
The spamming demon from hell
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Tran Linh wrote:
still looking for new translator ~_~, you will have my love, so join already!

That'll probably scare them more than get them to join XD
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Back to being a hatchling xD
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:29 pm

u told me not to upload the cover pages when i asked, and yeah sorry koro it slipped my mind =/ ill make sure to add u from now on
Ima Stick to a 3 creditpage rotation so Koro and TL each pm me one picture u want for credit page for us to rotate, i think everyone should also do this so everyone gets a credit image of their own in. but for GTO we should stick to a bunch of diff ones
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Solution is more work than the problem lol; do I just pick a page and somebody (you) comes up with the dialogue, or do I have to turn on my imagination?
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:03 pm

no just like an image single image dosnt have to be a dialog page
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:38 am

Tran Linh wrote:
CHAPTER 9 DOWNLOAD

Your code looked like balls :/
I fixed it
Back to top Go down
KaitoKief
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:36 am

Thanks for the chapter
Back to top Go down
Jandalman
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:27 am

Hi there, new guy here.

Just registered to say thankyou VERY much for deciding to pick up this series.
This is one of my favourites and I was really sad to see it on hold for so long.

ほんとうにありがとうございました。
Back to top Go down
waste
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:04 am

Thank you so much for picking this up, I was afraid it'd just disappear for a while there.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Tran Linh wrote:
still looking for new translator ~_~, you will have my love, so join already!
@ Demon: you will see in the near (or far) future, when my love is the main factor to attract new members xD

@ Rakan: well, it must have been a mistake of mine :X . I did say that don't clean those pages since it will be hella work for us, but maybe i did not make it clear that, we don't clean those pages, still we upload them ? xD anyways, let's try for another chapter b4 X-mas, i hope =.=! But then again, we don't have the raw from chapter 19 and we don't have enough translators atm, hmm...so why bother? xD anyways, cross-finger for new raw and new translators.
About the credit page, you'd better ask the ladies of our group for advices xD, this is kinda shoujo series, am i wrong? Having a panty showing girl will scare the readers away Razz

@ Koro: worry not, I'm whipping Rakan properly xD i'll add a bit of force this time and buy a new chain with piss on it, there you go! enjoy the slave driving scene *drooling*

@ waste, Jandalman: hey, no problem, it's a very unusual but unique manga, and I like the fact that there are people actually come her to give us their blessing. Thank you Smile

@KaitoKief: what?? you read THIS too? xD big surprise of the day hahaha
Back to top Go down
anon

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Awesome that you guys are continuing a project that I thought was dead. Does anybody know if there's a download link for 8 floating around somewhere? The original link is long gone.
Back to top Go down
Dreams
Maniac =.=!
Maniac =.=!
Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:28 pm

chapter 8? we didn't translate 8. so i dunno if we can find it for you. Unless tran has some awesome skills and able to find it for you =)
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:33 pm

well, come back tomorrow, I will try to find it for you. I'm also looking to make a volume release. So it's two birds with one stone Smile.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Sorry for the wait, it was hell for me to prepare for the mass release.
Here's your file: The whole vol 1 )including chapter 8.
http://depositfiles.com/en/folders/QI1GRFMOP
Back to top Go down
anon

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:28 am

THANKS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:05 am

no problem Smile you are welcome xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9   Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kunisaki_izumo_no_jijou Chapter 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top