Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around Empty
PostSubject: Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around   Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Well... it's one heck of great anime in my opinion.... Very Happy i laughed my ass off in the first ep and second one.... but this kind of humor quickly get's borring so i usually watch one episode and then wait several days before continuing... =^^=

I even thought about picking up fansubbing it becouse Raws provider group Elitist​_Fags keeps relesing raws of it with japanese subbtitles already timed to hq raw ... and all dandy ready to be translated encoded and relesed.... ​ and since i had experience with fansubbing before i even started to do it.... but other 2 fansubbing groups are already relesing it and much quicker at the .... so i just left it be
Back to top Go down
http://deathtollscanlations.wordpress.com/
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around   Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:27 pm

seriously, you always seem to be in trouble with Elitist or elite group xD xD xD xD
Bash them dude!! and you know how to sub anime? damn...hey guys, Uruner is quite like me in tern of wanting to expand into subbing anime right xD
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around   Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:36 pm

whoa just now, was it a lag? I went to the my sister forummotion and couldn't log on too!, seem like they got a black out for the whole system in 5 minutes xD xD
Back to top Go down
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around   Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Yeah... for me all i saw was like ... blank page.... coudn't even open anything and it was all white... =^^=.... it was shocking since i'm creature of the darkness Razz
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

PostSubject: Re: Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around   Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:44 pm

lolz, it's 2:42 in Japan, and its damn cold (Y.Y) my room's heater is broken, and i'm without a girl while other bastards are having a heater and getting laid =.=! the world's unfair
Back to top Go down
Uruner
Hatchling
Hatchling
Uruner

PostSubject: Re: Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around   Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Tran Linh wrote:
seriously, you always seem to be in trouble with Elitist or elite group xD xD xD xD
Bash them dude!! and you know how to sub anime? damn...hey guys, Uruner is quite like me in tern of wanting to expand into subbing anime right xD

Rather then wanting to sub anime.... i just had about 2 years of experience with it before i even started scanlatiing years ago... and i don't want to return to it becouse it's reaaaaaaly ungrateful work.

btw i have 74 anime episodes translated on my account Razz through it was all international translation. rather then jp-eng

and no~~~~ You aren't the only one that's cold Tran Linh Razz
whole north half of the globe is getting bahsing right now~~~

Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around   Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Tran Linh wrote:
lolz, it's 2:42 in Japan, and its damn cold (Y.Y) my room's heater is broken, and i'm without a girl while other bastards are having a heater and getting laid =.=! the world's unfair

*grin* i don't have a heater too and my kotatsu is messed up.. world's unfair
Back to top Go down
Frozen Aquarium
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
Frozen Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around   Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

if Uruner is subbing anime mind if i work for you?? LOL
just kidding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around   Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Soredemo Machi wa Mawatte Iru - The Town Keeps Spining Around

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Anime Discussion :: Current Anime-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com