Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rakan
Back to being a hatchling xD
Rakan

Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 pm

yeah Pyo (zazies sister) fighting Mana, its hella sick its just taking an insane turn idk whats coming next also do you think Zect (Nagis Master) was the first Fate thing?
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:26 am

Zect? Well, for starters...... (I have no idea who that is)
Ok, now I know, that little with circle cheeks..... how do you know he died? I just reread the battle with the First mage, and it never said he died
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:41 am

I think he has a fate likeness to him Also Albeiro Imma is bad ass hes one of my top Fav (I almost know this whole series inside out iv read it over 10 times now)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:58 am

Wai-wai-wai-Wait a fucking second here, I'm confused a shit right now.

That kid(Zect) why was he saying all that? why did Nagi call him master?
Also, due to the age difference, there's no way he can be fate now..... although he may be A fate, and come back as one
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:09 am

I think he was the first or second Averruncus seeing how right now theres 6 of them total that we know of Fate is the 3rd one of stone, 4th is Fire, 5th is Wind, 6th is Ice. as far as we know 2 of them died one 20 years ago and one 10 years ago in the series (Rakan said this b4 fighting with Fate) what i dont get is why didnt Fate bring back ALL of them including the first and second one? (btw the one that Nagi killed came back according to dynamis) and that kid (Zect)is Nagis master Razz
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Rakan wrote:
I think he was the first or second Averruncus seeing how right now theres 6 of them total that we know of Fate is the 3rd one of stone, 4th is Fire, 5th is Wind, 6th is Ice. as far as we know 2 of them died one 20 years ago and one 10 years ago in the series (Rakan said this b4 fighting with Fate) what i dont get is why didnt Fate bring back ALL of them including the first and second one? (btw the one that Nagi killed came back according to dynamis) and that kid (Zect)is Nagis master Razz
Oh come on, he was like 7, why are the young kids always so strong?
That's the worst part about this series, the power distribution is balls.
If I was Rakan, I'd be depressed that my whole life's work had amounted to that of a 10 year old boy.
Equal in power = Bullshit
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Well the thing is Zect wasnt 7 he was 2300 years old, i do see your point as Negi pointed out before his fight with Rakan people said rakans power was a fluke but Negi said if anyones power was a fluke it was The thousand masters who was able to match his power right from the beginning when Rakan worked hard to obtain his power
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:36 pm

...... 2300? seriously? how?
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:40 pm

he says this just before he "died"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:45 pm

I thought it was a curse on Nagi or something, living that long didn't even occur to me.
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Thats why i think he was the first but something happened and he joined up with Nagi and them to put an end to it, i really hope to see him back cuz him as a whole is a mystery i mean what magic did he use how powerful was he and all that same with Albeiro Imma, hes alot older than he looks they said but we never seen him in a full out battle when fighting Kaede at the mahora festival he said he would have a hard time within the rules of the tournament so must mean hes bad ass at incantations also his pactio is the shit, also i think Rakan is still far stronger than Negi he just didnt fight him as an opponent but more of a teacher thats why he let negi get the best of him
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Ok, I just re-read 308 and a few others. I agree with you, Zect will probally come back, who else would he ressurect?
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:06 pm

I think soon it will be the mage of the beginning the one we saw during the fight with Rakan was most likely an illusion or he would already be with Fate dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Well, if he was the final boss, he probally made Fate.... and someone that fucking awsome wouldn't stay dead for long.

Last edited by Cock Poster on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Yea, they didnt really show much detail but some how Nagi killed him, and since Negi is son of Nagi and Arika, he has something in him ancient magic (cause of royal bloodline) so hes going to go in depth of that later on i think
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:35 pm

I just gotta know, off the top of your head, how many characters can you name?

I can get around 13, (5 more then if this thread never existed)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Jesus christ, O.O
Ok, I beleive you, you're read it 8 times.
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Normaly i can alwalys put a name to the face just that alot of character almost have the same names just a few letters changed around
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Also its the only manga i currently own all Volumes of that are out (getting up there on alot well got air gear too but eh its not many volumes) also its the first manga i read although the start was slow it hooked me cuz i loved the anime alot and alot of people hated the anime but i found it good
Back to top Go down
Cock Poster
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:54 am

But still, knowing all those names is crazy, even with a face, I can't match a name. Even in my favorite mangas, I can't name even a quarter of the characters.
It's pretty crazy
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:36 am

haha yeah but man ima negima fanatic i love it to much
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:53 am

Love Hina has only a handful of characters, still I have troubles with names. But seeing a whole class in Negima...remembering a quarter is my sincere wish xP, but wait, you can remember all the name via the "seat (shit) number song"

P/s: how come they all are so cuteeeeeeeee!!! Japanese guys seriously are lucky right?
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 am

i liked love hina when i watched it never got around to the manga cuz the scans were just shitty, also the cursed hina sword is in negima too lol
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:53 am

omfg check out the Fire dude... hes bad ass and ruthless

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs   Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Negima, Negima!?, and All Negima OADs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Anime Discussion :: Older Anime-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com