Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

Location : At my desk, reading/watching/playing anime, manga mmo's

Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Well since your a guy, of course don't play BL if you don't like it XDD Whats the point of playing a game if you don't even like it anyway? :'D
Huh, well actually no lolol I try to stay away from the ++Hentai tried playing Under The Moon? Its actually a good Otome Hentai game XD Although not really amazing, basic storyline about a girl being lost in another world and blah blah blah but the graphics are good lolol. Oh and if you get a bad ending with the guys or near to it the poor main girl gets raped D':
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Poor main girl, rape games aren't actually my thing, but some are okay. For example, Sengoku Rance; when rance rapes somebody it's hilarious ( don't hate until you play it, you'll be pleasantly suprised).
I prefer games with good story, hence Clannad and Chaos; Head being 2 all time favourites, but I play VNs of most genre...just not BL or Yaoi.
And there is a reason to play games you don't like: to complain about them afterward Razz
I generally don't continue games I don't like, it's moreso reading a manga or watching an anime that I don't like. Like naruto, I keep telling myself "Maybe it'll get better, maybe it will return to what it once was"....and as usual I meet with disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:07 am

XDD Oh my, rape that is funny? Probably the main characters choice character wants it XD, for those who don't read BL the (seme) guy ALWAYS rape the poor uke (bottom) lol so it really didn't phase me when you mentioned Sengoku Rance.
My top number one is definitely True Remembrance, god damn that game just made me so emo for the past few days, its really good in my opinion and its a real visual novel no choices or path and good romance--its not overly done.
Oh Naruto, its been so predictable I usually read it when I get really desperate for new ones and I read Naruto just for the time sakes of it XD I don't like it as much as I do before, but now it just seems normal.
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:12 am

Oh man when I watched Clannad I wasn't exactly emo but seriously...Air is the only other anime that has almost made me cry. Especially Clannad season 2, every friggen episode is a tearjerker, but still so good.
If True Remembrance doesn't have any choices or paths then I think it would be labelled as a Digital Novel (VN without player impact).
Naruto was okay at first, but...went so far downhill really. I haven't read it in a month or so, maybe get around to it later. I was worried Bleach was going to take the same path, but so far I'm still enjoying it, but now I have to wait for more releases again! Dammit!
Not as bad as waiting for Soul Eater though...
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
The spamming demon from hell
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:18 am

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is so sad :'( I cried and I'm a cold hearted bastard.
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am

Air, AIR REALLY MADE ME CRY, and then Clannad season 2... MY GOD The company sure loves to make the audience, either cry or be emo for a few days or hours :'D
Oh, yes a Digital Novel I still call it a Visual Novel because... Its still Visual XD
At least shonen manga have faster releases especially with Bleach...
Soul Eater, I love it but its not as bad as D. Gray Man. The creator of D. Gray Man had a wrist injury and also a virus which greatly effected her OTL, we all had to wait for a FULL year and she started to get back with it but again the updates have been slow.. *sigh*

@Demon, *SNIFF* Agreed, not with the cold hearted batard (yes, you are a french bread) but the game... I need to stop looking downloading sad games lol.. Now that you reminded me, let me get out my tissue box.
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am

The anime or the VN? I plan to play/watch both as long as there are english patch/subs available. I could watch it raw but would miss alot by doing so, and I plan to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:24 am

Right...I gotta start on D Gray Man again. Recently lost one of my HDDs and my place in D Gray Man along with it. Thank satan I back everything up.
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 am

Damn, I lost 9months worth of work because of a hard drive crash ;__; shit sucks, needless to say I back everything up now.
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:26 am

Yes there's an English patch for it, and the game will make you cry as much as Clannad and others.
;A; I wished I back up my crapload of doujinshi's I forged into my computer, and all the other otome/bl/other vn games, and suddenly after all the waiting of downloading all of those games...
*sigh* Good thing I have a DS where the newer VN games are lately.
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:29 am

Can't wait Razz so many shows/games/manga, so...well, actually I have plenty of time. Still can't keep up though.
Lost HDD has a happy ending, it prompted me to buy an SSD and now I'm stoked.
Either of you watch Gintama? Not read, but watch it?
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:37 am

DUDE. GINTAMA.
I just cannot stop LAUGHING, its so RIDICULOUS. XD I LOVE IT SOO MUUUCH <3
The epic of STRAWBERRY MILK.
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:40 am

Yes! Another Gintama lover!
It overtook several anime classics and became my favourite anime. I was waiting each week for a new release then...it ended!?
So releived when i heard they're making another season (or several) after stocking up on scripts. I know they fake ended the show several times, each time of which was hilarious, but I almost died when I thought the show had actually finished.
Back to top Go down
Haruhilulu
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
Haruhilulu

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:43 am

Muahaha!
Gintama just cheers me up basically LOL, and Gintama is just Gintama the animators enjoy tricking the audience greatly like the first episode, especially the first episode. When the shows end, the fans will let the show end and let the mangaka suffer + animators
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:48 am

Damn SSD's are so expensive tho! you lucky bastard!! DX>
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:51 am

I know but I got one cheap off ebay. It's 128gb with 270 r/w speed, so I'm using it for programs and games while using my portable 320gb to store shows and such.
Got my high-end SSD for only $200 Razz
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:20 am

Shit, I got a high end 1TB drive for $120
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:21 am

Not bad, HDDs have gone and are still going down in price. Thankful for that since I need a new one soon (have two externals and a portable, each almost full).
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:45 am

Damn, I just have my 600GB laptop and a single 1TB and both are almost full, I also have dropbox but that's only 2Gigs
Back to top Go down
Koro
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:55 am

Yeah I have 128gb SSD, 320gb portable and 2.5tb in external...never enough Smile
I'm just a hoarder lol
Back to top Go down
Rakan
Back to being a hatchling xD
Back to being a hatchling xD
Rakan

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:52 am

Hey during the Fate/stay night visual novel do we ever find out who rider is (if we do just say yes dont tell me name though)
Back to top Go down
demonspawn
demonspawn

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:38 pm

I believe so, I havn't got to that part tho
Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:34 am

Damn, the movie was slightly disappointing. I haven't played the game yet, but watching the anime, I guessed early on that Archer was Shiro, I had hoped there was a better reason for him to be in the game. I felt that Archer was depicted way to differently in the movie as compared to the anime. Makes me want to play the game.
Back to top Go down
uuuhhh
Minions Unite!
Minions Unite!
uuuhhh

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:56 am

ChaosMaster wrote:
Damn, the movie was slightly disappointing. I haven't played the game yet, but watching the anime, I guessed early on that Archer was Shiro, I had hoped there was a better reason for him to be in the game. I felt that Archer was depicted way to differently in the movie as compared to the anime. Makes me want to play the game.

I totally agree with you. I never played the game either and I feel like I want too after watching the anime and the movie.
Back to top Go down
ChaosMaster
You Can (Not) Escape
You Can (Not) Escape
ChaosMaster

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:27 pm

The game has 3 main routes, Unlimited Blade Works which is based around Rin and thus the movie, Fate which the TV anime was based off and Heaven's Feel which is based around Sakura (apparently gives the best ending). I can't wait for them to animate based of heaven's Feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks   Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate/Stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top