Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IDFAN

Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA ) Empty
PostSubject: Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA )   Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA ) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 am

Plz guys pick The The Manhwa ID , i don't think i need to put a link for it ..

the group who working in the manga still stuck at vol.19 while the manga up to vol.25 .. and they had like 10 chapters ready to release then they lost it , and no they too lazy to do them again .

and then i saw ur fast-release's here so i thought u guys would pick that popular manhwa for us .. we r not asking for everyday release like u doing with sun ken rock manga .. but at least weekly til the the vol 25 and wait for more release's and if u guys decided to pick the manhwa i can get u the raws vols til last vol 25 its in everywhere anyway !! SO AGAIN PLZ PICK IT

P.S : sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA )   Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA ) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:27 am

do you have any words from A-team that they've dropped ID? We can't afford to race much, it's a waste of resource. We need confirmation that A-Team dropped this already so we can pick it up.
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
IDFAN

PostSubject: Re: Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA )   Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA ) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:37 pm

well i made a topic to ask them to drop it so other group pick it , no answers for like 2 days then the topic got deleted .. hmm maybe cuz i was kinda mad when i made the topic xP , and about the race part ... sir i just want u guys pick it and do it on ur own i don't wana check their release ever again .. the last chapter for id was 03/23/11 ~_~ so really every manga they work on they do it so dam slowly ... so u can just release like normal .. u can just make the release's limited to the ppl here ... or u can even pick the manga from the vol 0 rly ~_~ even if u guys started from vol 0 u gona get to vol .25 before these ppl ..(saw many groups who picked a completed manga to re-do it on their own)

so again plz think about picking this awesome manhwa cuz a-team really wasting it
Back to top Go down
hadou
well, at least it's better than meh
well, at least it's better than meh
hadou

PostSubject: Re: Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA )   Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA ) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:51 pm

IDFAN wrote:
well i made a topic to ask them to drop it so other group pick it , no answers for like 2 days then the topic got deleted .. hmm maybe cuz i was kinda mad when i made the topic xP , and about the race part ... sir i just want u guys pick it and do it on ur own i don't wana check their release ever again .. the last chapter for id was 03/23/11 ~_~ so really every manga they work on they do it so dam slowly ... so u can just release like normal .. u can just make the release's limited to the ppl here ... or u can even pick the manga from the vol 0 rly ~_~ even if u guys started from vol 0 u gona get to vol .25 before these ppl ..(saw many groups who picked a completed manga to re-do it on their own)

so again plz think about picking this awesome manhwa cuz a-team really wasting it

Calm down dude. It sounds like you are having a heart attack. The A-team has been really slow lately, and they are not too kind when you ask them questions. I 'd advice you to go to their IRC channel and ask, or pm one of the staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA )   Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plz Pick ( ID MANHWA )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top