Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

SKR volume 12 chapter 74-77

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fatotaku

SKR volume 12 chapter 74-77 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ONEMANGA   SKR volume 12 chapter 74-77 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

idk much about this whole situatino with scanlators and manga-reading sites but i doubt you can take legal action since you are pretty much sharing copyrighted material.

but this post wasnt about that. i would gladly, GLADLY, read off batoto to help scanlators but sites like mangahere, mangareader, mangafox, etc always keep readers updated on new chapter releases of multiple different manga series.

After ONEMANGA died out, i was hoping that they would keep posting updated info on manga releases. that way the reader would just head out to the scanlators website or whatever preferred site to help.

is there no way to keep in touch with onemanga? it would be awesome if that site came back. i'm tired of going from manga site to manga site to look for the latest chapters.
Back to top Go down
fatotaku

PostSubject: Re: SKR volume 12 chapter 74-77   SKR volume 12 chapter 74-77 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 pm

OH! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW CHAPTERS! SUN KEN ROCK IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MANGAS! AND I ALWAYS READ THIS MANGA OFF BATOTO JUST IN RESPECT FOR YOU GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Weaper
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Weaper

PostSubject: Re: SKR volume 12 chapter 74-77   SKR volume 12 chapter 74-77 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 pm

@Fatotaku, I think the best for you would be to look directly on MU : http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html
plus batoto.com is a pretty new online reader, be sure that it'll keep getting bigger and bigger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunkenrock.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKR volume 12 chapter 74-77   SKR volume 12 chapter 74-77 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SKR volume 12 chapter 74-77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top