Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XscansX
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
Minions! Minions Everywhere!

MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC Empty
PostSubject: MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC   MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Magi
マギ
MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC N6p7c52tofsm

Download

No one is doing it steadily at the moment, so we picked it up. Enjoy Volume 3 chapter 18 Smile
Special thanks to Bomber D Rufi for his help on the series too. Look forward to more from him, guys Smile
And yeah, we got another new project that surely will satisfy every roman, yandere lover whatsoever, well, it's a fairly new series so hopefully, no drama =))
Back to top Go down
KaitoKief
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC   MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:15 am

Thanks for the chapter
Finally a new chapter of Magi^^
Back to top Go down
bestgues

PostSubject: Re: MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC   MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:53 am

Oh God, please tell me this new yandere series you speak of is Koharu No Hibi. If so, I will love you forever. I will sacrifice goats in your name.
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

PostSubject: Re: MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC   MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 am

Sorry, it isn't. Doesn't Koharu no Hibi already have a group doing it? I've been reading it myself.
The new project is one without any releases in english.
Back to top Go down
bestgues

PostSubject: Re: MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC   MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:13 am

Aye, but animexis took on way too many projects. They do the best they can, but I'm guessing they're seriously understaffed (they manage about one chapter a week and every week it's a different manga... it's torture!). Ah well, looking forward to this mystery series.
Back to top Go down
Weaper
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Weaper

PostSubject: Re: MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC   MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:16 am

O_o Am I the only one who's ad.fly is asking to complete a survey to reach the DL link ?
edit : after a few try it went back to the usual waiting time
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunkenrock.com
hadou

PostSubject: Re: MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC   MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:03 pm

I hope you will not get involved in a lot of projects like other teams and become overwhelmed. My suggestion is finish a couple of projects up to the point where the raws are, and then begin working on another manga, otherwise you will be up to your necks in the future. Plan for the worse to expect no pain Smile
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

PostSubject: Re: MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC   MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 am

Well, for this new project "Magi", one of our translators was out of work and decided she needed something to keep her busy. I'm not sure we'll be facing any difficulties with this project, and if we do, we can just drop it. This isn't one of our "core" projects, or even one of high priority.
I recently "retired", so we'll be needing a lot more cleaners for projects (Tran made me stick around and organize things/sneak a few cleans in here and there).
Anyone willing to learn, please apply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC   MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC Empty

Back to top Go down

MAGI - LABYRINTH OF MAGIC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top