Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - translator/proofreader

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
em7phones
Meh...
Meh...
em7phones

Application - translator/proofreader Empty
PostSubject: Application - translator/proofreader   Application - translator/proofreader EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:21 am

Hi there, I haven't taken the JLPT but I've been studying Japanese for two years now and judging from the syllabuses and sample papers which I've seen, I should be able to pass the level 3 test. However, I'd prefer to be put in the position of a secondary or backup translator if possible, as this will be my first time translating for a scanlation group and I doubt that I'd be able to work as the sole translator for a project...

English is my first language and I've had an English education all my life. I regularly proofread for law firms and other situations where a high degree of accuracy and eloquence is required (English is not the language of choice in my country...)

Thanks and I hope you'll consider my application!
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

PostSubject: Re: Application - translator/proofreader   Application - translator/proofreader EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 am

Become a translator; proofreaders are useless Wink
Hope you pass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheesus
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
Minions! Minions Everywhere!
Cheesus

PostSubject: Re: Application - translator/proofreader   Application - translator/proofreader EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:23 am

You'll make it for sure.
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Application - translator/proofreader   Application - translator/proofreader EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:52 am

xD man, we got quite a bit of people who work in the legal field here, how ironic Razz
Welcome, as koro has said, translating is preferable so i've sent you a pm with some tests. Maybe you can find what you like in those option. Good luck and look forward to working with you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - translator/proofreader   Application - translator/proofreader Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - translator/proofreader

View previous topic View next topic Back to top