Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

New guy wants job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
naies
Meh...
Meh...

New guy wants job  Empty
PostSubject: New guy wants job    New guy wants job  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Hello, Naies here, let me introduce myself, 18 years old uni student, lived in japan for 8 years, then started living in Australia. I've been reading manga since I moved to Australia and that's how I've been able to still remember my japanese and being able to communicate my japanese with other ppl (my family don't speak japanese). I forgot most of my kanji (only attended japan's preschool and year 1 and year 2 of primary school). but still want to help out with nozoki ana's translation, if that's possible, oh yeh and I speak fluent chinese, japanese and english
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

New guy wants job  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy wants job    New guy wants job  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 am

Welcome to the site.
Tran Linh will issue you a test for Japanese translation when he gets home from school/work.
Best of luck, the more translators we have, the more chapters we can get out per week!
Back to top Go down
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

New guy wants job  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy wants job    New guy wants job  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am

Another translator, and what's more you're now living in my neck of the woods Razz
Where abouts in Australia are you? (You don't have to answer that if you don't want to)
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

New guy wants job  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy wants job    New guy wants job  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 am

Sending you the test now then ^^!!
welcome to the site. Lolz where did you live in Japan? I used to live in Kanto area and some of our translators are living in japan too. Nice to see you here Smile
Good luck with the test!
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
naies
Meh...
Meh...

New guy wants job  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy wants job    New guy wants job  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Tokyo near kyoudou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy wants job  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy wants job    New guy wants job  Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy wants job

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Scanlation :: Recruitment :: Translators (needed)-
Jump to: