Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The last straw.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koro
Champion of the spamming league!
Champion of the spamming league!
Koro

The last straw. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last straw.   The last straw. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:49 am

If you're after a good download manager that works with lesser known hosting site, I recommend J-downloader (available for windows, mac and linux). You still have to put up with captchas, but it works a treat in my experience.
Back to top Go down
pretear

PostSubject: Re:   The last straw. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 am

For profit or not, this is your own group. You can do whatever you guys want.
Some people can't really understand that you have to pay for web hosting, domain names, RAWs and other resources while not forcing us to pay for anything.

But one thing for sure money or donations can't be compared with, it's the happiness and excitement you guys bring every time you release our favorite manga. heh. (well, you cannot use happiness to pay for your resources though.. LoL)

As always, Thank you for your hard work.
Back to top Go down
Rehgar61
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: The last straw.   The last straw. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:18 pm

I registered just so I could respond to this thread.

Thanks a lot for doing this. All your work is greatly appreciated, and you're keeping a lot of people happy and entertained. You guys are the best.
Back to top Go down
Kuro vi Lolitannia
Meh...
Meh...
Kuro vi Lolitannia

PostSubject: Re: The last straw.   The last straw. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 am

"Forumotion is the bad one"

It's my comment, my my~~~
Back to top Go down
http://www.holylolikingdom.net/
clone91
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: The last straw.   The last straw. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Pheeeew!It takes some time to read this much. i just want to say im really thankfull for your work guys. Its sure there is a lot of argue with the trolls in the net. I read so many sites with the same problem. And in conclution thay drop many lovely porject Sad. Im rally happy that you can overcome this thing and continue working for us, and i hope you'll start some good series in the future.
Back to top Go down
lunamoth
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: The last straw.   The last straw. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 am

This was very interesting. For some time now I have been very impressed with the scanlators everywhere. I thought doing something for free, just to bring pleasure to your fellow humans, was a dying concept. It is increasingly that in the U. S. A., where the whole country sometimes seems to be ever more in love with business, and more into thinking up new ways to make money from all resources and phenomena everywhere.

But doing community services is still alive on the Internet. I'm glad to see that! Thank you, Xscansx, for doing this altruistic thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last straw.   The last straw. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The last straw.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: News & Releases-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com