Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nozoki Ana 46

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShadowXRaze
Meh...
Meh...

Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 pm

How do we download the manga?? i tried all the links but i end up having to login (which i did) irregardless of the link i clicked on
Back to top Go down
ShadowXRaze
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:10 pm

okay nvm i think i found it -_-' the shorten url page is just a link towards the actual download site -_-' gosh....
Back to top Go down
Delaurn

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 am

Thanks a lot man, really like that manga Very Happy Do you know how often you will release a chapter? One each week? 5 days? Or maybe each 2-3 days (would be awesome Surprised)?
Back to top Go down
rue
u know? Spam is a crime...
rue

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 am

We're going to try and aim to get 1-2 chapters done a week.
1-3 if Tran's real life issues clear up.
Back to top Go down
chromium

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:02 am

I don't mind if you release 1 chapter a week. 2 chapters would be awesome though. I don't want to push you guys more than that since you have your RL matters to attend to. if there are delays we'll understand. Even if its 1 chapter a week I think you will eventually catch up with the latest chapter.

Those saying that scanslators are easily replaceable don't know what they're talking about. They take them for granted and make it sound they're dime a dozen. There may be many translators around but those who are willing translate manga out of love and fun and for free are a handful.
Back to top Go down
Scythe

PostSubject: thx very much guys   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 am

thx really guys, i love ur works, and i love this manga, keep up the good work, we will always support u guys, gj Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swahab

PostSubject: thanks....   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Thanks for your hardworks. Loving this manga even more. Wink
Back to top Go down
thibautnsr
well, at least it's better than meh

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 pm

hello ihave a question whath's mean NSFW
thanks for the answer
Back to top Go down
xanon
Meh...
Meh...

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:19 am

Thanks for all your hard work on the chapter. Looking forward to seeing how things work out between them.

thibautnsr wrote:
hello ihave a question whath's mean NSFW
thanks for the answer

NSFW = Not Safe For Work
Back to top Go down
thibautnsr

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:38 pm

ecen with a thousand guess i wouldnt have found that thanks xanon
Back to top Go down
J.

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Quote :
Is there anywhere online we can read chapters 39-45? Blackwing chose not to upload those chapters to their online reader, I'd love to pick this up without a big whole in the middle of the story, and I'd prefer not to have to DL a whole volume or so to my hard drive.
found it on mangachapter.net

i really appreciate xscansx is continuing the scanlation of this manga Smile
Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Skillz
Meh...
Meh...
Skillz

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Thanks you haven't stopped nozoki ana... i'm a big fan of this manga...
i just want to know why don't put this in mangafox???
(Its just a question, nothing more...) Smile
Back to top Go down
rue
rue

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm

The community at mangafox ultimately caused PROzess to quit, despite how he may have acted, it still happened.
If you don't know, PROzess was the previous translator for this project, one that we were planning to work alongside.
Mangafox compresses our images, thus decreasing the quality greatly, they have horrendous ads on every page, and have recently created a non-friendly environment for Scanlators. They don't respect the wishes of scanlators with the excuse that their admins are on leave. Or that their admins don't feel like listening.
They also add a frame at the bottom of each page, adding in a little blurb about mangafox, which we could do without and don't approve of.
I can list a ton of other things, but I think this touches on some of the reasons we don't want it on MangaFox.

We hope that all of you can respect our wishes, and keep this off of Mangafox.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Trollin' the forums since 1981
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:49 pm

PROzess was against mangafox. And mangafox and its community were the reason he raged and quit, I just feel like it's the right thing to do to show respect to him.
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
yumitoei
Meh...
Meh...
yumitoei

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:02 am

thank you so much :DDD
i really love both story and draw of this manga!
thanx for not dropping it ^_^
Back to top Go down
destroye

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 am

I just come up with an idea about how to sum up the events about 'ana project' by using star wars as reference

1. The Phantom Menace.
This is the event when Black Wings take Ana. Without knowing what await them in the future.
(i analog ana with anakin. and sure they don't know the future. who are?).
This episode end with an alliance

2. Attack of the leecher.
This when some 'bad' leecher start a flame

*mangafox war
not an official episode, but you know what's this about.

3. the revenge of PROzess
This is when PROzess retire. The important points are;
a. the desolation of Black wing
b. some manga project purge
Luckily, some 'ana release' are able to escape the manga-purge. thanks for PROzess big heart for it.
But the future of ana is in doubt.
Xscanx said they might quit and Tran Linh, ana translator at xscanx was discourage.

4. A new hope
we don't have to wait 30 years for this episode. luckily only several days. Xscansx probably will take it up again. The vote seems favorable, but have to wait until Tran Linh become encourage again or get a new translator.

5. Xscansx strikes back
Finally. Xscansx decide to do it again. They got a new translator and Tran Linh (probably) get encourage again. Hail Xscansx!!!
This is where we are now. as for the sequel.....

6. The return of PROzess
Ok. i don't know if this episode will still relate with ana or not.
PROzess did say a messianic 'I shall return' promise, but he said about doing light novel, not manga anymore. So his return might not fit here. It's also just probability not a certainty.
Well, me (leecher) of course hoping that his return will revive black wing and continue the alliance with xscansx.
But i don't know. this is just 'my ideal scenario'.
Only time an/d PROzess will be able to give the real story about this episode.

Last words, i have no ill intention about writing this up. I just though about it and think this might be interesting. If by any chance this offended someone i really apologize.
and if this post is consider really bad, i'm asking the mercy from admins of xscanx to delete/remove this post.

Thanks you.

May the force be with you.
Back to top Go down
Tran Linh
Tran Linh

Location : in a maid cafe in Akiba? or behind you? who knows :O

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 am

hahaha, sir, you just won the internet hahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://xscansx.forummotion.com
AnonAnon

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Blaming the entire mangafox community for one persons difference of opinion is kinda crap guys.

Its like racists that blame the entire race they hate when one person of that race does something bad.

Bigotry is not cool.
Back to top Go down
Kanomi
Meh...
Meh...
Kanomi

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:25 pm

AnonAnon wrote:
Blaming the entire mangafox community for one persons difference of opinion is kinda crap guys.

Its like racists that blame the entire race they hate when one person of that race does something bad.

Bigotry is not cool.

I don't think anyone is blaming the entire mangafox community for the events that occurred. Mangafox just seems to attract a large number of trolls and children simply because it is such a large and easily accessible site. It's like the Wal-mart of manga sites: it has everything you need, but some of the people who shop there, well...

Rue also explained a bunch of other valid reasons why not to upload anything there in an above post.
Back to top Go down
Redbull Zombie
Dragon Hatchling!
Dragon Hatchling!
Redbull Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Quote :
It's like the Wal-mart of manga sites: it has everything you need, but some of the people who shop there, well...

WIN
Back to top Go down
AnonAnon

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:51 am

@Konomi

Scroll up several people do just what i said in no uncertain terms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nozoki Ana 46   Nozoki Ana 46 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nozoki Ana 46

View previous topic View next topic Back to top